Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF contrary Snivy pleaseeeee
Someone please breed me one contrary snivy please? i have some event and HA that you may want.

If You give me one I would really appreciated  Heart
I can breed you a contrary Snivy, if you want good Iv's and nature just tell me and I'll do my best. :D
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
(Sep 20, 2016, 08:39 AM)Diegopj7 Wrote: I can breed you a contrary Snivy, if you want good Iv's and nature just tell me and I'll do my best. :D

Is there anyway you could do one for me too? If not I understand Smile
(Sep 20, 2016, 08:39 AM)Diegopj7 Wrote: I can breed you a contrary Snivy, if you want good Iv's and nature just tell me and I'll do my best. :D

It's very nice if you can breed me one with Timid nature and good ivs. What mon do you want back?
Of course @ItsHard ! But I can't guarantee all the 6 Iv's perfect, I could breed you a 5Iv's whithout problem!  Smile
Sorry for bad English.
What good mons do you have @QuocHuy ? Breed could take time, but I hope to give yo your Snivy today or tomorrow. :D
Sorry for bad English.
(Sep 20, 2016, 08:59 AM)Diegopj7 Wrote: Of course @ItsHard ! But I can't guarantee all the 6 Iv's perfect, I could breed you a 5Iv's whithout problem!  Smile

5Ivs is perfect anyway! What is it you want in return? Smile
What good mons do you have @ItsHard ? I'll give you your Snivy today or tomorrow. :D
I'll add you both when they're ready.
Sorry for bad English.
hey i can breed  u one
Please @QuocHuy read your PM box, your Snivy is ready but you have to send me your Friend Code.
Sorry for bad English.