Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF deep sea scale or Gorebyss
Trying to complete my pokedex and I need a deep sea scale or the Pokémon gorebyss. Let me know  if you have either and what you would like for it. Thanks
@Nargles01 Hi! I have one! Non shiny though. Just give me anything you want I'll add you now. Or if you want you can deposit something in the GTS. Whatever works for you. Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 17, 2016, 05:22 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @Nargles01 Hi! I have one! Non shiny though. Just give me anything you want I'll add you now. Or if you want you can deposit something in the GTS. Whatever works for you. Smile

@"MistressGlaceon" awesome thanks so much. Go ahead and add me me and I'll add you back and we can trade. Thank you so much!
(Sep 17, 2016, 05:25 PM)Nargles01 Wrote:
(Sep 17, 2016, 05:22 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @Nargles01 Hi! I have one! Non shiny though. Just give me anything you want I'll add you now. Or if you want you can deposit something in the GTS. Whatever works for you. Smile

@"MistressGlaceon" awesome thanks so much. Go ahead and add me me and I'll add you back and we can trade. Thank you so much!

NP! Anything for a fellow Hogwarts student. Although as a Slytherin, I must say your lucky I felt nice today Wink
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku