Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF shiny 5-6iv genesect (closed)
Sounds great! Here's my friend code: 2380 - 6429 - 9996

Although I didn't EV train the Dialga, because I just recieved it today so I didn't have time, I hope that's ok!
Thanks so much man you're the best! Added a soothe bell as a thank you
(Dec 17, 2015, 01:34 PM)Soleir Wrote: Thanks so much man you're the best! Added a soothe bell as a thank you

im happy knowing celebi went to a good home XD
Music 
(Dec 17, 2015, 11:10 AM)bensif Wrote: hello everyone

as the subject implies i am currently in the market for a shiny BR genesect.

I understand this will be a hacked/cloned poke and i prefer it that way

Id like either Timid or Jolly natures, if it is 5IVs id like the IVs to align with the nature. Example, if it is Timid id like the missing IV to be attack and if its Jolly id like the missing IV to be special attack. I'll accept modest or adamant as well as long as the IVs match up

id prefer it to have english name but if everything else is perfect id accept any region,

lvl, pokeball, and moveset do not matter

now for what i have to offer, not much but best i have

* meloetta - lvl 48 - quirky - no max IVs - region and name JPN
* shiny mew - lvl 100 - timid - max IVs minus attack
* celebi - lvl 10 - modest - max IVs
* shiny jurachi - lvl 100 - relaxed - max IVs
* shiny arceas - lvl 100 - jolly - max IVs

if none of those interest you i have alot of notBR legends and shinies and i would be willing to trade 3 legends or shinies for it

thank you and have a wonderful day!

no more celebi
Hey bud it's naive, I thought it was jolly for some reason my bad. Not sure if your still interested.
(Dec 17, 2015, 10:39 PM)dopeman21 Wrote: Hey bud it's naive, I thought it was jolly for some reason my bad. Not sure if your still interested.

good enough, you wanted the arceas?
yea for sure, will you be available to trade saturday? I probably wont be able to get on until then
yea saturday works for me,
Perfect, ill hit you up on here tomorrow