Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] a little help
ok so i recently hatched a 5iv shiny sigilyph
but it doesnt have speed ivs and magic guard
i dont know if i should request the atk iv be changed to speed and
wonder skin be changed to magic guard as ive used a magic guard flame orb sigilyph b4
It's up to you really, but when you want to get a competitive shiny, make sure to breed a female with the ability you want since it has the highest odds of passing down
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
i did use a female that has magic guard lol
i got the shiny without trying to get it as i was just trying to breed
a better sigilyph to use on my team
Well that's the luck of the draw for ya. If you weren't trying to get a shiny, you could either save it for a trade card or keep it in your box to just look at, or you could try to hatch another shiny.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
lol not many people would want a sigilyph without magic guard as that ability is really what makes it worth using. I could use a different set for those status users out there as their accuracy will be dropped to 50% + lax incence or bright powder could make it even harder for them.
and my luck with hatching shinies is meh i got lucky on the 13th egg i hatched lol literally just 13 encounters XD the odds of hatching another one below 300 eggs is pretty low and that would take a few hours if i dont give up half way through
i just realized that i just need a ability capsule to fix this lol and its spe iv is just 19-20 lol not that bad just 6 points off the max lol