Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] 20th Anniversary Event Victini
Hey, I know this may be asking a lot, but if anybody has an extra Victini from the 20th anniversary event I would REALLY like to get one (it was the only one I couldn't get  Sad ), so if anyone would be willing to trade one that would be AMAZING! Here's what I have to trade for it:

shiny BR Ninetales (not Alolan form)

shiny BR Meowstic

shiny BR Wigglytuff

a bunch of legendaries so if you want a specific one just ask and I'll see if I have one for trade

Thanks! :D
I totally have one that I would be more than happy to give you! it is in my omega ruby/alpha sapphire/x/y game which is at my apt back at school. If you dont mind waiting until January 2nd or if you cant find anyone else to fulfil your request, I would be more than happy to trade with you.
(Dec 17, 2016, 11:24 AM)Mertzstache Wrote: I totally have one that I would be more than happy to give you! it is in my omega ruby/alpha sapphire/x/y game which is at my apt back at school. If you dont mind waiting until January 2nd or if you cant find anyone else to fulfil your request, I would be more than happy to trade with you.
I have absolutely no problem with waiting until then, thank you so much! :D
Is there anything specific that you want me to trade you in return?
Hey I have one. Heart
O
(Dec 17, 2016, 01:54 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: Hey I have one. Heart
Oh okay, is there anything in particular that you'd like to trade it for? Smile
Nothing. I have 2 so.... yeah. I can trade in two days. I'm really busy so I can't trade tommarow.
O
(Dec 17, 2016, 03:25 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: Nothing. I have 2 so.... yeah. I can trade in two days. I'm really busy so I can't trade tommarow.
Okay, you can pm me when you're ready to trade  :D