Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] 4 Jaw Fossils and 4 Sail Fossils in XY
Hey guys! I'm looking to soft reset for a shiny Tyrunt and Amaura in Pokemon Y. Due to this, I only have one of each, the Jaw Fossil from my friend. If y'all would be so kind, could y'all spare your Jaw Fossils and Sail Fossils? I only need 4 of each!
Unfortunatly I don't have any spare but just out of curiosity why do you need four of each?

@ShoukoShuziki I'm not very familiar with X/Y, but wouldn't be easier just to breed them?
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Feb 15, 2018, 01:07 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Unfortunatly I don't have any spare but just out of curiosity why do you need four of each?

You see, I would like a challenge of soft resetting for a shiny Amaura and Tyrunt, and I found the easiest way is to have multiples of the fossils. Masuda method seems to hate me, so I avoid doing that method. Thank you for commenting, though!
(Feb 16, 2018, 02:00 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @ShoukoShuziki I'm not very familiar with X/Y, but wouldn't be easier just to breed them?

I would, but Masuda Method hates me, and I've gone thousands upon thousands of eggs without getting a single shiny. Also, I prefer to challenge myself by soft resetting for them.
(Feb 16, 2018, 03:19 AM)ShoukoShuziki Wrote:
(Feb 16, 2018, 02:00 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @ShoukoShuziki I'm not very familiar with X/Y, but wouldn't be easier just to breed them?

I would, but Masuda Method hates me, and I've gone thousands upon thousands of eggs without getting a single shiny. Also, I prefer to challenge myself by soft resetting for them.

@ShoukoShuziki I see! I think probably have some spare fossils and I'd be very glad to help but I'm only playing S/M and US/UM at the moment...

In any case, I wish you good luck with your challenge!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~