Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] 5-6 IV Foreign Ditto
I am currently working on breeding the perfect Aloan Vulpix and I would just really love to have a foreign ditto with 5-6 IVs so I can breed better Pokemon. If anyone is generous enough to give me one for free, that would be utterly fantastic. However, if you would like something in return I have completed the pokedex and have been breeding for some time now. Currently I can offer in return a decent gible, notably a 4 IV (with one stat 27-29) female gible with the hidden ability rough skin, and Aloan Vulpix, several 5 IV females with modest or timid natures with the hidden ability snow warning and caught in moon balls. (Also, I apologize if I have not made this post entirely correctly, this is my first time using this website).

Friend Code: 4055-5488-7149
I can trade you one, would love a breedject alolan vulpix if you still have some
(Dec 19, 2016, 03:04 PM)temoc612 Wrote: I can trade you one, would love a breedject alolan vulpix if you still have some

That would be great! I have several good Vulpix, I have a 5 IV (Only missing max attack) female with a modest nature and the hidden ability snow warning with some egg moves if you would like to trade for that one. Also, I have never done this before so I don't really know where to start the exchange.