Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] 5IV Timid HA Pichu in XY/ORAS
(Feb 27, 2017, 05:04 PM)wartty Wrote: @teioh_link consider it done Smile you got any other pokemon in rare pokeballs?

@wartty Thanks! I think I'll compile it in another post. I'll you when I already compiled the list. Smile
@teioh_link i was gonna do the same if youd be interested in doing some exchanges ~ :D
(Feb 27, 2017, 11:41 PM)wartty Wrote: @teioh_link i was gonna do the same if youd be interested in doing some exchanges ~ :D

@wartty sure I'll post it soon :D
@teioh_link sorry nad 3 really busy days at work could tonight or tomorrow afternoon work? pichus are waiting Smile
(Mar 1, 2017, 07:13 PM)wartty Wrote: @teioh_link sorry nad 3 really busy days at work could tonight or tomorrow afternoon work? pichus are waiting Smile

@wartty hi I was busy yesterday too but I can do it today. What's your timeline? I'm available today. I'm at GMT+0 I'll add your FC details
@teioh_link think that means im 8 hours ahead of me lol im about to go to bed and my morning will be your evening so I guess well try for a dinner date? xP i got a 6iv jolly pichu btw if thatd be of interest
(Mar 3, 2017, 12:14 AM)wartty Wrote: @teioh_link think that means im 8 hours ahead of me lol im about to go to bed and my morning will be your evening so I guess well try for a dinner date? xP i got a 6iv jolly pichu btw if thatd be of interest

@wartty Sure I'd love to. I'll try to check later at 7pm here then.
@teioh_link ill be online for the next hour or so if your around, did you happen to get that list together?
(Mar 3, 2017, 12:21 PM)wartty Wrote: @teioh_link ill be online for the next hour or so if your around, did you happen to get that list together?

@wartty Hi sorry I just came online. If you're still available, are you up for trade? I haven't worked on the list yet but the initial pokemon you mentioned are prepared.
@teioh_link you around now? were we still trading in xy and then SuMo ? im ready ~