Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] A Ralts with the ability trace
Recently I've begun to breed for 6 IV in copy of Moon and I just want set everything up for when I want to go after hidden abilities in the game. I can trade a 6 IV Bulbasaur Charmander and Squirtle right away but it would take longer to breed a extra 6 IV for dewpider, wingull, wimpod, noibat, and fletching. Natures and genders will vary. Thank you.
@Canoply which ones were you looking for exactly?
If you're looking for JUST trace, with no special IVs or anything, I have a ton. If you're looking for an specific nature too, let me know? I have Trace on these natures: Mild, Sassy, Rash, Timid, Adamant, Naive, Relaxed, Calm, Quirky, and Jolly. I'm breeding for a shiny Ralts so I keep getting these.
(Aug 2, 2017, 11:54 AM)MiraculousFox Wrote: If you're looking for JUST trace, with no special IVs or anything, I have a ton. If you're looking for an specific nature too, let me know? I have Trace on these natures: Mild, Sassy, Rash, Timid, Adamant, Naive, Relaxed, Calm, Quirky, and Jolly. I'm breeding for a shiny Ralts so I keep getting these.
As of right now I'm just looking looking for just trace. I can always breed for IVs, natures, gender later on.
(Aug 2, 2017, 08:02 AM)wartty Wrote: @Canoply which ones were you looking for exactly?

Just a plain ralts with the ability trace. IVs, natures, genders don't matter to me. I can always breed them for myself later on.