Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Swift Swim Poliwag
As the title says looking for a Swift Swim Poliwag, any nature and IVs, preferably female. I have HA Vulpix, Sandshrew, and Gible, all breedjects. Also have a 4iv 0 speed Inner Focus Oranguru. Tired of SOS chaining Politoeds.
I can give you one, I don't need anything special in return though. I had a really hard time getting one myself (probably also because I hit "run" 3 times by accident) so I'll be happy to give one to anyone who needs it.
Sounds great. I added you so just let me know when youre available to trade. Thanks in advance.
(Dec 17, 2016, 10:51 AM)Darth_Tyranitar Wrote: Sounds great. I added you so just let me know when youre available to trade. Thanks in advance.

About right now, actually, just let me get past these loading screens

Edit: I want to mention that although their natures are random, they have at least 4 IVs each
(Dec 17, 2016, 10:53 AM)wiremash Wrote:
(Dec 17, 2016, 10:51 AM)Darth_Tyranitar Wrote: Sounds great. I added you so just let me know when youre available to trade. Thanks in advance.

Ok I'm on right now.
(Dec 17, 2016, 10:56 AM)Darth_Tyranitar Wrote:
(Dec 17, 2016, 10:53 AM)wiremash Wrote:

Ok I'm on right now.

There, I gave you the 5 IV one, happy breeding!
Thanks you so much I really appreciate it!
@wiremash hey do you have an extra one by any chance you can check out my thread i have a bunch of breedjects to offer
I also am in need of a swift swim poliwag got any spare/ on today? :D I have a few 5iv breedjects in beast balls and such i can get ya :P

PS added FC already
(Dec 17, 2016, 02:04 PM)Xinck Wrote: I also am in need of a swift swim poliwag got any spare/ on today? :D I have a few 5iv breedjects in beast balls and such i can get ya :P

PS added FC already

I'm on now, if you were referring to me

Edit: Not online anymore, but if you want, pm me with a time to trade