Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Adamant/Jolly Nincada or Shedinja with Swords dance
Star 
Hey guys, 
im looking to see if any one has a Nincada or Shedinja that's 6iv's with jolly/adamant nature that knows swords dance.
(Sep 6, 2018, 09:42 AM)ypr_jareo Wrote: Hey guys, 
im looking to see if any one has a Nincada or Shedinja that's 6iv's with jolly/adamant nature that knows swords dance.

i dont think they can learn swords dance but ninjask can
Was looking into it because I also seen some people on YouTube with swords dance or hone claws
(Sep 6, 2018, 02:29 PM)ypr_jareo Wrote: Was looking into it because I also seen some people on YouTube with swords dance or hone claws

i think hone claws will be legal
@ypr_jareo 

Swords dance is only on the move learning lists for ninjask and not shedinja, it was actually a glitch that allowed shedinja to learn it. Basically, you would evolve the nincada in a previous generation where ninjask would ask about learning swords dance. If you accepted it also got copied onto shedinja even though it is not supposed to learn the move.

As for hone claws, in generations 5 and 6 hone claws were TM 01 so if you have shedinja in gen 6 you could use the TM to teach it hone claws. According to serebii I can't see another way to get this move either. So hone claws would be legal but not from Gen 7. (unfortunately my shedinja was bred in gen 7 so I have neither of these moves)

Thank you for the information manager it's much appreciated. I'm currently playing on Pokemon emerald and I'm attempting to try that method. I will give a try and  if that glitch works and attempt it to past it down to gen 7 if it works. But thanks again for the info!