Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] An Ice stone
I thought I could buy them in game, but apparently not..

I can trade you breedjects in return, I can even just clone the ice stone and give it back. I just really need one as I want to start a giveaway with Sandshrews and Vulpixes holding one.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(Dec 8, 2016, 01:19 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I thought I could buy them in game, but apparently not..

I can trade you breedjects in return, I can even just clone the ice stone and give it back. I just really need one as I want to start a giveaway with Sandshrews and Vulpixes holding one.

you can buy them in one of the shops in Konikoni City
(Dec 8, 2016, 01:41 AM)zzxdavidxzz Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2016, 01:19 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I thought I could buy them in game, but apparently not..

I can you breedjects in return, I can even just clone the ice stone and give it back. I just really need one as I want to start a giveaway with Sandshrews and Vulpixes holding one.

I looked around the evolution stone shop but I couldn't buy it there.. I figured it was only the usual stones.
---------------------
Have you tried the Pokemon Pelago? I read somewhere that you can get ice stones on Isle Aphun - No luck for me so far though, I feel like they're rare  Sad
(Dec 8, 2016, 01:48 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2016, 01:41 AM)zzxdavidxzz Wrote:

I can you breedjects in return, I can even just clone the ice stone and give it back. I just really need one as I want to start a giveaway with Sandshrews and Vulpixes holding one.

I looked around the evolution stone shop but I couldn't buy it there.. I figured it was only the usual stones.

sorry bout that just checked myself and they dont have them, but i have a few spare if you want one i got them from the Poké Pelago cave thing

my fc is 2552-3784-6340 just add me and i can trade you one
Got 6 Ice Stone. What Breedject that are in POKEBALL you have? Smile
+ Reps
You find one for free in Po Town.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/alola/potown.shtml
(Dec 8, 2016, 02:03 AM)vaporeonite Wrote: Have you tried the Pokemon Pelago? I read somewhere that you can get ice stones on Isle Aphun - No luck for me so far though, I feel like they're rare  Sad

You can like do that once a day and so far I only got two water stones. I managed to get one already though through trade.
---------------------
(Dec 8, 2016, 04:13 AM)Hojunhu Wrote: You find one for free in Po Town.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/alola/potown.shtml

I know, but I used that on my playthrough. Seems the only other option is rng in Poke Pelago. I managed to get one and cloned it. So now I have about 60 for the giveaway. :D
---------------------