Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Any Golett , Stakataka or Kabuto
Hi! I really need help filling my pokedex in my Ultra sun , which is why i need these three specific pokemon for my game.
I do not really know what to give for these but i figure they are pokemon that are sort of common to get , except Stakataka of course.
Hopefully if someone has any of these and want to trade with me we can come to some sort of deal!
I have a Stakataka and probably have a fossil for Kabuto or Kabuto itself What do you have?
(Oct 13, 2019, 06:17 AM)Lowee1313 Wrote: I have a Stakataka and probably have a fossil for Kabuto or Kabuto itself What do you have?
well , i have a lot of mons just lying around in boxes and i could transfer mons from my omega ruby too , it just depends on what mons you want for yours.
Of course i could give shinys but they are ultra wormhole ones and i doubt you would want them , since they aren't hard to get and you probably already have them.
If you want like specific mons with hidden abilities i could try and breed for them , or hunt for them i guess. Just let me know if there are specific ones you want!
Otherwise i'll just try and breed a bunch of hidden ability mons and hope you want some of them.
https://discord.gg/Rn6YUz
still looking for them? If you are I can trade for a HA Torchic and other HA starters.
i could do them all for stuff like Unowns
that link for diacord maybe can help u guys