Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Any and All Missing Pokemon
@Pricefieldnerd 

Yes, it is possible to trade between sun/moon and ultra sun/moon but not for Pokémon that are not in sun/moon i.e the new ultra beasts cannot go into sun/moon

Also zeroara is impossible to obtain at the minute as it is event only and the event has not been released as of yet.
(Nov 21, 2017, 02:32 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 

Yes, it is possible to trade between sun/moon and ultra sun/moon but not for Pokémon that are not in sun/moon i.e the new ultra beasts cannot go into sun/moon

Also zeroara is impossible to obtain at the minute as it is event only and the event has not been released as of yet.
Aw, that kinda sucks. Oh well, lol. I believe that my mom is getting me and my sister USUM for christmas so I don't have to wait too long haha. Thank you for responding!
bumpo
still need a few pokemon from SM
any help is greatly appreciated
hi y'all its been a while lol
still looking for the remaining ash pikachu hat pokemon. check my first post for every pokemon im willing to offer! <3
ive now decided to collect every shiny as well as regular pokemon. check the main post for updates!
I'm still working on most of the list, only about 39 pokemon are on the front page for now. still, if you have any pokemon you'd be willing to trade, just reply or pm me and we can work something out!
updated the list to gen 1 and 2! still typing out the other gens lol
gen 3 is on there! :D
still working on the list lol
ive updated it to gen 6, though, so please  take a look!