Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Any and All Missing Pokemon
You're probably not up right now but i got most of them ready, I'll get them to u later in the day.

There is about 5 of which i cannot obtain cause i don't have the item for them but I'll see if i could get my hands on some.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Nov 11, 2017, 01:09 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: You're probably not up right now but i got most of them ready, I'll get them to u later in the day.

There is about 5 of which i cannot obtain cause i don't have the item for them but I'll see if i could get my hands on some.

Hey sorry, I was asleep lol.
Anyway, what time would you be OK to trade today? And it's ok if you can't get certain ones! ^.^
Sorry about that i could get the rest to u right now also i want to ask if u could help evolve my slowpoke into slowking over trade 4 me
(Nov 11, 2017, 02:34 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Sorry about that i could get the rest to u right now also i want to ask if u could help evolve my slowpoke into slowking over trade 4 me

Yeah sure! I'll go ahead and wait in festival plaza! Smile
(Nov 11, 2017, 02:41 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2017, 02:34 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Sorry about that i could get the rest to u right now also i want to ask if u could help evolve my slowpoke into slowking over trade 4 me

I'm helping someone real quick then I'll come back to help u
(Nov 11, 2017, 02:52 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2017, 02:41 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:

I'm helping someone real quick then I'll come back to help u
That's ok! Just tell me when you're ready ^.^
Sorry for taking so long i got them ready 4 u if you're available for trade right now.
(Nov 11, 2017, 06:42 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Sorry for taking so long i got them ready 4 u if you're available for trade right now.

It's totally ok, don't worry!
And yeah, if it's fine with you do you want to trade right now?
Coming online now
(Nov 11, 2017, 07:05 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Coming online now
Thank you so much! :D