Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Any and All Missing Pokemon
@Pricefieldnerd 
What nature is your shaymin?
I think I have a deoxys. I can check when I get home.
@Pricefieldnerd 

Well I will have a lot of bus journeys tomorrow so I will probably be breeding for around 3 hours and don't have anything better to do so I will work on your list  Tongue Not promising all of these will be done tomorrow (maybe more depending on time) but this is the first batch I will work towards if that is ok with you In return you can pay what you feel my work is worth (I love shinies and stuff like marshadow if they are available, up to you, I don't want to be too greedy)

Things I will try for tomorrow: (ignore the stuff in brackets that is to help me keep track

(Ra)
Munna (E)
Budew (EE)
Unown
zigzagoon (E)
Drilbur (E)
Elgyem (E)
Tympole

(E)
Linoone
Excadrill
Beheeyem
Palpitoad
Seismitoad
Musharna
Roselia
Roserade

If you wan't I can make this a regular thing until you have all you need (excluding event or legendary/mythical Pokémon)

(Nov 6, 2017, 03:37 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 

Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
No held item
Moves: Seed Flare, Earth Power, Psychic, and Synthesis
Speed: 328 Sp. Def. 237 Sp. Atk. 299 HP: 341 Attack: 212 and Defense: 236
lol just in case you needed everything :3
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:39 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 

Well I will have a lot of bus journeys tomorrow so I will probably be breeding for around 3 hours and don't have anything better to do so I will work on your list  Tongue Not promising all of these will be done tomorrow (maybe more depending on time) but this is the first batch I will work towards if that is ok with you In return you can pay what you feel my work is worth (I love shinies and stuff like marshadow if they are available, up to you, I don't want to be too greedy)

Things I will try for tomorrow: (ignore the stuff in brackets that is to help me keep track

(Ra)
Munna
Budew
Unown
zigzagoon (E)
Drilbur (E)
Elgyem (E)
Tympole

(E)
Linoone
Excadrill
Beheeyem
Palpitoad
Seismitoad

If you wan't I can make this a regular thing until you have all you need (excluding event or legendary/mythical Pokémon)

That would actually be awesome for you to do that! Sadly I can't always guarentee shiny and/or mythical/legendary pokemon, but I do promise that I will give you something better than Wingull or Magikarp lol
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:34 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:31 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:30 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:28 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:20 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote: The Pokemon I listed in my original post are up for trade so just PM me your offer and we can work something out Smile
Ok I got your first batch.  I was just curious because I will need to breed to get you some of these if you want to keep them all.  I don't need anything in return.  Just let me know if you get any more shinys ?
I'll let you know, don't worry lol. Sadly, I don't have any more shinies I'm willing to trade, but if you're interested in the mythicals I listed and the Charmander then I'm more than happy to trade you! EDIT: My charmander is a shiny, whoops.
I'm in the plaza

Do you have a Diancie and/or Deoxys Defense/Speed? I'm willing to trade any mythical from my list ^.^

I don't have the diance unfortunately.  I have some deoxys I can trade but you know you can change their formes in game?  Like I said I don't need anything for the generics
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:42 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:

No held item

I would love to trade for that shaymin. Would you be interested in deoxys? I can through in some more if you want
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:44 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:30 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:28 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: Ok I got your first batch.  I was just curious because I will need to breed to get you some of these if you want to keep them all.  I don't need anything in return.  Just let me know if you get any more shinys ?
I'll let you know, don't worry lol. Sadly, I don't have any more shinies I'm willing to trade, but if you're interested in the mythicals I listed and the Charmander then I'm more than happy to trade you! EDIT: My charmander is a shiny, whoops.
I'm in the plaza

Do you have a Diancie and/or Deoxys Defense/Speed? I'm willing to trade any mythical from my list ^.^

I don't have the diance unfortunately.  I have some decoys I can trade but you know you can change their formes in game?  Like I said I don't need anything for the generics

Yes, I know you can change it in game lol but I've had like 5 Deoxys all come out the same way- Attack form, so I'm looking for a Deoxys that won't do that haha.
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:47 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote:

No held item

I would love to trade for that shaymin. Would you be interested in deoxys? I can through in some more if you want
Absolutely! Do you have a Deoxys Defense/Speed on you?
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:48 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:44 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:30 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote: I'll let you know, don't worry lol. Sadly, I don't have any more shinies I'm willing to trade, but if you're interested in the mythicals I listed and the Charmander then I'm more than happy to trade you! EDIT: My charmander is a shiny, whoops.
I'm in the plaza

I don't have the diance unfortunately.  I have some decoys I can trade but you know you can change their formes in game?  Like I said I don't need anything for the generics

Yes, I know you can change it in game lol but I've had like 5 Deoxys all come out the same way- Attack form, so I'm looking for a Deoxys that won't do that haha.
If its anything like ORAS you can scroll through and choose the stat you want?  Idk never tried. Lol
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:49 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:47 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote:

No held item

Absolutely! Do you have a Deoxys Defense/Speed on you?

I get home from work in about an hour and a half and I will see what I have. Are you wanting any particular IV or nature? I don't think that the deoxys is competitive