Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Any and All Missing Pokemon
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:53 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:48 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:44 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:34 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:31 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: I'm in the plaza

Do you have a Diancie and/or Deoxys Defense/Speed? I'm willing to trade any mythical from my list ^.^

I don't have the diance unfortunately.  I have some decoys I can trade but you know you can change their formes in game?  Like I said I don't need anything for the generics

Yes, I know you can change it in game lol but I've had like 5 Deoxys all come out the same way- Attack form, so I'm looking for a Deoxys that won't do that haha.
If its anything like ORAS you can scroll through and choose the stat you want?  Idk never tried. Lol

Last time I tried it, it was only able to transform into a certain form if it speed, attack, or defense was higher than the other two. idk if theres something you can do to choose a certain one, but if so, I'm definitely looking into it Smile
(Nov 6, 2017, 04:01 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:49 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:47 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:42 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:37 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 
What nature is your shaymin?
I think I have a deoxys. I can check when I get home.

Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
No held item
Moves: Seed Flare, Earth Power, Psychic, and Synthesis
Speed: 328 Sp. Def. 237 Sp. Atk. 299 HP: 341 Attack: 212 and Defense: 236
lol just in case you needed everything :3

I would love to trade for that shaymin. Would you be interested in deoxys? I can through in some more if you want
Absolutely! Do you have a Deoxys Defense/Speed on you?

I get home from work in about an hour and a half and I will see what I have. Are you wanting any particular IV or nature? I don't think that the deoxys is competitive

As long as its a Deoxys i dont mind what IVs and nature it has ^.^ I'm mainly looking to fill up my National dex with each pokemon and their formes
(Nov 6, 2017, 04:58 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:47 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:42 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote: Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
No held item
Moves: Seed Flare, Earth Power, Psychic, and Synthesis
Speed: 328 Sp. Def. 237 Sp. Atk. 299 HP: 341 Attack: 212 and Defense: 236
lol just in case you needed everything :3

I would love to trade for that shaymin. Would you be interested in deoxys? I can through in some more if you want

I get home from work in about an hour and a half and I will see what I have. Are you wanting any particular IV or nature? I don't think that the deoxys is competitive

As long as its a Deoxys i dont mind what IVs and nature it has ^.^ I'm mainly looking to fill up my National dex with each pokemon and their formes

I do have a deoxys defense ready to trade if you are ready. I just added your friend friend code
(Nov 6, 2017, 05:40 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:47 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote: I would love to trade for that shaymin. Would you be interested in deoxys? I can through in some more if you want

I do have a deoxys defense ready to trade if you are ready. I just added your friend friend code

Cool! I'm at the plaza now Smile
(Nov 6, 2017, 05:50 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:49 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote: Absolutely! Do you have a Deoxys Defense/Speed on you?

Thank you very much!
(Nov 6, 2017, 05:58 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 05:50 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 04:01 PM)Kookiemuker Wrote: I get home from work in about an hour and a half and I will see what I have. Are you wanting any particular IV or nature? I don't think that the deoxys is competitive

Thank you very much!

:D
@Pricefieldnerd

I underestimated how many I would have done, it looks like I will have around 25 from your list done by tonight so you will need to have at least that many junk pokemon to get them all

(Nov 6, 2017, 04:57 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:44 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:34 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote: Do you have a Diancie and/or Deoxys Defense/Speed? I'm willing to trade any mythical from my list ^.^

I don't have the diance unfortunately.  I have some decoys I can trade but you know you can change their formes in game?  Like I said I don't need anything for the generics

Yes, I know you can change it in game lol but I've had like 5 Deoxys all come out the same way- Attack form, so I'm looking for a Deoxys that won't do that haha.
If its anything like ORAS you can scroll through and choose the stat you want?  Idk never tried. Lol

Last time I tried it, it was only able to transform into a certain form if it speed, attack, or defense was higher than the other two. idk if theres something you can do to choose a certain one, but if so, I'm definitely looking into it Smile

you are beyond my knowldge then Smile  have you updated you list to what you still need? dont want to bother you with duplicates
(Nov 7, 2017, 05:43 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 04:57 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:44 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: I don't have the diance unfortunately.  I have some decoys I can trade but you know you can change their formes in game?  Like I said I don't need anything for the generics

you are beyond my knowldge then Smile  have you updated you list to what you still need? dont want to bother you with duplicates

Yeah all you do is talk to the computer beside Sophocles in the Hokulani Observatory. Where his trail is done. Each time you talk to the PC it will change to the next form on the list if I'm not mistaken.
(Nov 7, 2017, 05:28 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd

I underestimated how many I would have done, it looks like I will have around 25 from your list done by tonight so you will need to have at least that many junk pokemon to get them all
oh wow haha. I'll be sure to catch a bunch then!