Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Any and All Missing Pokemon
(Nov 7, 2017, 05:43 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 04:57 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:53 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:48 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:44 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: I don't have the diance unfortunately.  I have some decoys I can trade but you know you can change their formes in game?  Like I said I don't need anything for the generics

Yes, I know you can change it in game lol but I've had like 5 Deoxys all come out the same way- Attack form, so I'm looking for a Deoxys that won't do that haha.
If its anything like ORAS you can scroll through and choose the stat you want?  Idk never tried. Lol

Last time I tried it, it was only able to transform into a certain form if it speed, attack, or defense was higher than the other two. idk if theres something you can do to choose a certain one, but if so, I'm definitely looking into it Smile

you are beyond my knowldge then Smile  have you updated you list to what you still need? dont want to bother you with duplicates
yes i am still updating the post frequently Smile
(Nov 7, 2017, 06:51 AM)Kookiemuker Wrote:
(Nov 7, 2017, 05:43 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 04:57 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:53 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:48 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote: Yes, I know you can change it in game lol but I've had like 5 Deoxys all come out the same way- Attack form, so I'm looking for a Deoxys that won't do that haha.
If its anything like ORAS you can scroll through and choose the stat you want?  Idk never tried. Lol

Last time I tried it, it was only able to transform into a certain form if it speed, attack, or defense was higher than the other two. idk if theres something you can do to choose a certain one, but if so, I'm definitely looking into it Smile

you are beyond my knowldge then Smile  have you updated you list to what you still need? dont want to bother you with duplicates

Yeah all you do is talk to the computer beside Sophocles in the Hokulani Observatory. Where his trail is done. Each time you talk to the PC it will change to the next form on the list if I'm not mistaken.
ah, thank you! lifesaver XD
@Pricefieldnerd 

When do you want to trade this batch of Pokémon? I am running the Pokémon league again to evolve some for you but can trade some point after that if you are free?

Edit: it looks like I missed you today, I will be online most of Thursday since I have the day off, if you can tell me a time then I will trade as many as I have ready, hopefully I will have more Pokémon for you by then depending on how busy things get but I have 24 currently and I am hunting for a shiny stone to make that 25
(uk time preferably or include timezone for me to translate)

(Nov 7, 2017, 12:55 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 

When do you want to trade this batch of Pokémon? I am running the Pokémon league again to evolve some for you but can trade some point after that if you are free?

Edit: it looks like I missed you today, I will be online most of Thursday since I have the day off, if you can tell me a time then I will trade as many as I have ready, hopefully I will have more Pokémon for you by then depending on how busy things get but I have 24 currently and I am hunting for a shiny stone to make that 25
(uk time preferably or include timezone for me to translate)

aaaahhhh im so sorry! the one time i leave my house lol
Hmm, any time honestly would work for me on Thursday. From 12pm to 12am EST is when im online most of the time. I have classes in the morning though so I'm not able to do it then.
@Pricefieldnerd 

Sorry i havent been on.  what is your time zone? ill try to be free this evening.
(Nov 8, 2017, 06:37 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 

Sorry i havent been on.  what is your time zone? ill try to be free this evening.
My timezone is EST ^.^
Let me know what time works best for you! I'm free all evening Smile
@Pricefieldnerd 

I noticed you were online, do you want to do a trade for 23 of your Pokémon now?

(Nov 8, 2017, 02:42 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 

I noticed you were online, do you want to do a trade for 23 of your Pokémon now?
Yeah sure! I'll be in the plaza soon!
(Nov 8, 2017, 02:42 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 

I'm currently in the plaza! Smile
@Pricefieldnerd 

I can't see you on the list, are you online with my friend code added?

(Nov 8, 2017, 03:00 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 

I can't see you on the list, are you online with my friend code added?
I added you and I'm online. Hopefully it works now lol