Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Any legit Event Pokemon
(Jul 31, 2017, 02:31 PM)Aaroniskill1996 Wrote: @Sorianwarrior Yep i have around 100 or 150 not sure atm.
Specific details would be nice like Moves, OT, ID, Date of receiving, Ribbons, Nature.

@Gottafillthedex12 This Lycanroc doesnt exist. Only one until 5.6.17 but we have the  at 31.7.17 so its over :/

I am looking for the following shinys, legit.  they dont have to be perfect or whatever, I would just like to know what balls they are in Smile lowest level possible.

ORAS:
Dieno
Scraggy
Sandile
Croagunk
Seviper
Groundon (lv 50 or lower)
Drillbur
Trapinch
Cottonee
Hawlucha
Cherubi

Im looking for the following mons in Sun/Moon :
Sandygast
Orichoria (fire)
Mudbrey
Fomantis
@Sorianwarrior I dont have any of these :/
Need anything else?
(Aug 1, 2017, 12:50 PM)Aaroniskill1996 Wrote: @Sorianwarrior I dont have any of these :/
Need anything else?

any of these?
lunatone
burmy
drifloon 
spiritomb
Yanma
sigilyph
Yamask 
eevee
Mudbray
Salandit (female)
comfey
wimpod
gastly/haunter
@Sorianwarrior 
I got the Yanma the Spiritomb and a Gengar in shiny from ur list.
But before we trade i need every Information about the event pokemon!!!
I Wont trade for hacked or fake or already got events!
(Jul 31, 2017, 02:31 PM)Aaroniskill1996 Wrote: @Sorianwarrior Yep i have around 100 or 150 not sure atm.
Specific details would be nice like Moves, OT, ID, Date of receiving, Ribbons, Nature.

@Gottafillthedex12 This Lycanroc doesnt exist. Only one until 5.6.17 but we have the  at 31.7.17 so its over :/

(Aug 5, 2017, 05:29 AM)Aaroniskill1996 Wrote: @Sorianwarrior 
I got the Yanma the Spiritomb and a Gengar in shiny from ur list.
But before we trade i need every Information about the event pokemon!!!
I Wont trade for hacked or fake or already got events!
well, none of them are fake or hacked, I got them all mself. the events I have are hoopas, volcaneons, Arceus, keldeo, darkrai, genesect. I have a fair amount so a bunch of different natures. What level are the yanma, SPiritomb and Gengar?
@Sorianwarrior Yanma is lvl 21 and Spiritomb lvl 78
The spiritomb is kind of high. I'd like the yanma for a run through on the game Smile what would u like for it?