Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] CERTAIN POKEMONS FOR S/M DEX
Rainbow 
Hi! Im trying to get my shiny charm in Sun and i just need a few more pokemon to complete it.

These are the pokemon i need : 

Slowking, Magmortar , Electivire , Porygon2, Porygon-z and scizor 

Id appreciate the help! I will trade them back to you of course! I just need them scanned on the dex c:
I could give you all of them, except the Porygons, since I don't have the evolution items anymore  Sad

I could, however, trade you the Pokémon you need for a Porygon holding a Disc and then back again  Smile
I'm back again.
There is a giveaway being held that can help you with literally every Pokemon your looking for :p and shiny too ~
(May 27, 2017, 05:20 PM)wartty Wrote: There is a giveaway being held that can help you with literally every Pokemon your looking for :p and shiny too ~

Ill have to go look! :o
(May 27, 2017, 02:27 PM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: I could give you all of them, except the Porygons, since I don't have the evolution items anymore  Sad

I could, however, trade you the Pokémon you need for a Porygon holding a Disc and then back again  Smile

I'd appreciate the help! and no worries about porygon! ill try to get em some other way :d