Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] (CLOSED)
:D As title implies, I am on the hunt for:

-Diancie
-Hoopa
-Volcanian
Please, only legit Pokemon...cloned is okay, since that's permitted by pokeForever rules.

For trade, I can offer :

-Modest Tapu Lele
-Adamant Tapu Bulu
-Modest Tapu Fini
-Jolly Solgaleo
-Modest Nihilego
-Adamant Buzzwole
-Naïve Pheromosa
-Modest Xurkitree
-Hardy Celesteela
-Adamant Kartana
-Jolly Kartana
-20th anni Celebi
-20th anni Mew
-20th anni Moleatta
-20th anni Darkrai
-20th anni Arcues
-20th anni Keldeo
-Any 20th Anniversary Pokemon

Thanks everyone for your help with legit trades, and happy hunting!
Bump...still looking for me collection.  :D
Hi Smile

I have an event Diancie and an event Hoopa that I would be willing to trade you for the Tapu Lele and the Jolly Kartana. Please let me know if you are interested or if you want more info.
(Feb 8, 2017, 12:43 AM)One Shot68 Wrote: Hi Smile

I have an event Diancie and an event Hoopa that I would be willing to trade you for the Tapu Lele and the Jolly Kartana. Please let me know if you are interested or if you want more info.

Good morning sir.
​​​​​Im very much interested, sir. I'm heading to work right now...But I can be online to trade in roughly 8-10 hours, soon as I get home from work. Ty kindly, been a rough ride finding those two.  :D
(Feb 8, 2017, 06:56 AM)CurtisS2013 Wrote:

Good morning sir.
​​​​​Im very much interested, sir. I'm heading to work right now...But I can be online to trade in roughly 8-10 hours, soon as I get home from work. Ty kindly, been a rough ride finding those two.  :D

Sounds good, I'm actually not able to trade until later tonight anyway :D
(Feb 8, 2017, 07:40 AM)One Shot68 Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2017, 06:56 AM)CurtisS2013 Wrote:

Good morning sir.

Sounds good, I'm actually not able to trade until later tonight anyway :D

Lol, works out perfectly then. Tyvm.  :D
I'm available sir.
As am I, sorry for keeping you waiting. I added you, and I'll be ready whenever you are. Just let me know when you're ready to go.
(Feb 8, 2017, 07:22 PM)One Shot68 Wrote: As am I, sorry for keeping you waited. I added you, and I'll be online in the festival plaza. Just let me know when you're ready to go.

Adding now and headed to plaza sir
Thanks for the trades! Enjoy your new pokemon :D