Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Calm HA Ho-oh
Title says it all. I'm looking for a Calm Ho-oh with regenerator. I can handle the IVs and EVs if it isnt fully trained/has bad IVs. 

Willing to trade one of the following:

- Shiny Dragonite (Adamant) with Multiscale - 100% Legit, personally bred in game.  (4 IVS)

- Shiny Mewtwo (Timid) 6 IVs (likely genned) 

- Japanese Shiny Darkrai  6IVs (Obviously Genned) 

Feel free to PM me if you're interested!
Unfortunately, I don't have a Ho-oh with regenorator, and neither of mine are calm. However, I have a Ho-Oh that's level 50 that I caught in game in Omega Ruby (really stupid name. It's Rainbow with a bunch of symbols). I also have one I got from the GTS. It is shiny and it's level 100, most likely genned into the game. They both have pressure. 

Would you be willing to trade one for Shiny Darkrai?
Sorry, but I have a bunch of regular Ho-ohs. I'm really looking for the calm regenerator. Id be happy to trade the darkrai for something else! 

I'm also looking for
-Timid/Modent Thundurus
-Any pokemon holding an ability capsule

Let me know if we can work something out!
Aw. Too bad I don't have any with that XD

I have many other ledgendaries if you'd want at for it. I just really like Darkrai lol. I have a shiny Meloetta, although it's considered illegal XD

I also have a lot of Shinies if you are interested. One of my (legal) shiny ledgendaries is a shiny Rayquaza. It's ability is Air Lock, it's nature is Impish. A friend of mine got it x3

Anyways, it's alright if you don't want to trade for any of my Pokémon, but thanks for the chance anyways!
I may be interested in the shiny rayquaza. PM me and maybe we can work something out!
Bump. Still looking for Ho Oh. If you want something I didnt list, I'm happy to check if I have it. I have at least 50 shiny pokemon