Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Last few alolan shinies!
So I almost finished my goal of getting a shiny for all of the pokemon in the new region thanks to everyone's great help on this forum!

However right now I'm having a bit of trouble getting a shiny fomantis and my shiny magikarp luck hasn't returned yet.

Is anyone wiling to trade/create a nicely ived shiny fomantis for me? I never realized how adorable it was until now. :c

Andifitisn'ttoomuchtroublecanIrequestanicknameforitcough

After fomantis all I need left is the baby form of Kommo-o that I never remember the name of.
A good deal of the alolan first gen pokemon...
Shiny Togedemaru...
Shiny Oranguru.
Shiny Lemurpokemonthing that I cannot remember the name of...
Shiny Araquanid.
Shiny Bruxish.
Shiny Dhelmise.
Shiny Drampa.

Good lawd am I not as close as I thought?
-coughs- Anyway I really am just looking for Fomantis now. :D The others I'm willing to patiently grind away with. c:
Quote:Yes
O
Hai Hatona! 

This might sound super silly but yes to me being somewhat far away from my goal or..? :D'
:D I'll make you 3 of them
O
Anyway, your Fomantis is done
O
AAhh really?! You're amazing!
Thank you Hatona! Seriously! ;~;
One second! Let me see! :D

I've been trying to breed a shiny male jolly fomantis and I was going to name him Kaguya. :D
He was going to have 5ivs with since I didn't quite for his special attack. You don't have to go through the trouble of making him level 100 or anything! :D

The other two uhm...

Edit: Okayignoreaallllthat

Ohwhoathankyou!

@Hatonacat
Editedit: 
Could the last two be Jangmo-o and Drampa?
I think I'm going to wait until the lemurthingy gets its hidden ability before trying for its shiny. c:

Thank you so much again! :D
Okay I'm about to hop online
O
@Hatonacat 
Okies! Coming on! :D 
I'm going to trade with someone very quickly since they need help evolving their Coseom... Cossy... The thing that turns into Solgaleo. So if I don't respond right away that's why!