Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Completing My Pokedex
I will love some help completing my pokedex so i can get a shiny charm and shiny hunt easy

​​​​​​I am looking for about 71% the dex, and of course farming/searching as I look for trades.

1-100: blissy, slowbro, slowking, persian, driftblim, crobat, mandibuzz, whimsicott, gyarados

101-151: topapex, herdier, flareon, espeon, umbreon, leafeon, clefairy, clefable, shiinotic

152-200: politoed ,seaking, milotic, salazzle, kangaskan,  magmortar, bewear, comfey, passimian,goomy, goodra, golispod, staryu, starmie, sandygast, palossand, rampardos, shieldon, bastiodon, carracosta, probopass

201-->: silvally, garbodor, cleffa, clefairy, clefable, porygon 2, porygon z, pangoro, komala, togedemaru, electavire, krokorok, trapinch, vibrava, flygon, glalie, froslass, weavile, vanilite, valinish, vanilluxe, shellos, relicanth, carvanha, sharpedo, wailmer, scizor, honchkrow, lucario, dragonair, dragonite and lunala

I would of course tradeback, and maybe help anyone with my humble collection if possible. 
Even the smallest bit of help is appreciated Smile
(Nov 25, 2016, 10:56 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Will finish the rest soon.

1-100
Vikavolt: Catch a Charjabug at Blush Mountain then level it up at Vast Poni Canyon.
Happiny: In the Sushi High Roller in Malie City, you'll find a trainer who wishes to trade her Happiny for your Pancham OR
Chansey: At Blush Mountain, encounter an Elekid and keep fainting the helper Pokemon until one appears. Adrenaline Orb recommended.
Blissey: Increase your Chansey's happiness value to 220 then level it up.
Slowbro: At Kala'e Bay, encounter a Slowpoke by walking in the grass and keep fainting helper Pokemon until one appears. Adrenaline Orb recommended.
Slowking: Give your Slowpoke a King's Rock and perform a tradeback with someone. At Route 1 - Trainer School, you receive a King's Rock from Principal Asuka after defeating her in battle - Post Game.
Persian: Catch a Meowth at Route 1 - Trainer school. Increase your Meowth's happiness value to 220 then level it up.
Magnezone: Catch a Magnemite at Route 1 - Trainer School then level it up to level 30. Once you have a Magneton, level it up at Vast Poni Canyon.
Hariyama: Poni Plains - Shaking Grass (Day).
Drifblim: Catch a Drifloon at Hau'oli Cemetary (Day) then level it up to level 28.
Misdreavus: Hau'oli Cemetary (Night).
Mismagius: Use a Dusk Stone on Misdreavus.
Crobat: At Resolution Cave, encounter a Golbat and keep fainting helper Pokemon until one appears. Adrenaline Orb recommended.
Mandibuzz: Poni Plains - Flying. Moon Exclusive
Lilligant: Catch a Petilil at Melemele Meadow and use a Sun Stone on it. Moon Exclusive
Whimsicott: Catch a Petilil at Melemele Meadow and use a Sun Stone on it. Sun Exclusive
Gyarados: At Brooklet Hill, encounter a Magikarp and keep fainting helper Pokemon until one appears. Adrenaline Orb recommended.
Gigalith: Catch a Boldore at Vast Poni Canyon and perform a tradeback with someone.

Useful Characters
Massage: Within the market in Konikoni City, you will find a character who is willing to give your Pokémon a special Lomi lomi massage. This can be done once per day and will boost a Pokémon's happiness.

Happiness Checker: Within the market in Konikoni City, you will find a character who will tell you about your Pokémon's happiness through specific set statements.
250+: My! It feels incredibly close to you! Nothing makes it happier than being with you!
200-249: You clearly love your Pokémon, and you must spend a lot of time together.
150-199: Hm. I’d say that you and Pokémon have the potential to be an even greater combo.
100-149: Hmmm. I think...it feels friendly toward you. At least a little...
50-89: Hmmm... I’d say that you and your Pokémon still have a long way to go.
1-49: What is going on here? Do you let it get knocked out a lot in battles or something? This is bad.
0: Oh dear. You must be a merciless Trainer... Do you use Frustration or just not know better?

Items
King's Rock: Route 1 - Trainer School; From Principal Asuka after defeating her in battle - Post Game
Dusk Stone: Poni Wilds; Under the sea near the fishing hole
Sun Stone: Blush Mountain; In the south west

woh @Excalibur0126  you should make a separate post for this. lots of cool info here. not sure what to call it like "Where to evolve pokemon" or "How to Evolve Sun & Moon Pokemon" or something like that. I'm sure you can think of a more informative title. Great job!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Nov 25, 2016, 10:56 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Will finish the rest soon.

1-100
Vikavolt: Catch a Charjabug at Blush Mountain then level it up at Vast Poni Canyon.
Happiny: In the Sushi High Roller in Malie City, you'll find a trainer who wishes to trade her Happiny for your Pancham OR
Chansey: At Blush Mountain, encounter an Elekid and keep fainting the helper Pokemon until one appears. Adrenaline Orb recommended.
Blissey: Increase your Chansey's happiness value to 220 then level it up.
Slowbro: At Kala'e Bay, encounter a Slowpoke by walking in the grass and keep fainting helper Pokemon until one appears. Adrenaline Orb recommended.
Slowking: Give your Slowpoke a King's Rock and perform a tradeback with someone. At Route 1 - Trainer School, you receive a King's Rock from Principal Asuka after defeating her in battle - Post Game.
Persian: Catch a Meowth at Route 1 - Trainer school. Increase your Meowth's happiness value to 220 then level it up.
Magnezone: Catch a Magnemite at Route 1 - Trainer School then level it up to level 30. Once you have a Magneton, level it up at Vast Poni Canyon.
Hariyama: Poni Plains (Day) - Shaking Grass.
Drifblim: Catch a Drifloon at Hau'oli Cemetary (Day) then level it up to level 28.
Misdreavus: Hau'oli Cemetary (Night).
Mismagius: Use a Dusk Stone on Misdreavus.
Crobat: At Resolution Cave, encounter a Golbat and keep fainting helper Pokemon until one appears. Adrenaline Orb recommended.
Mandibuzz: Poni Plains - Flying. Moon Exclusive
Lilligant: Catch a Petilil at Melemele Meadow and use a Sun Stone on it. Moon Exclusive
Whimsicott: Catch a Petilil at Melemele Meadow and use a Sun Stone on it. Sun Exclusive
Gyarados: At Brooklet Hill, encounter a Magikarp and keep fainting helper Pokemon until one appears. Adrenaline Orb recommended.
Gigalith: Catch a Boldore at Vast Poni Canyon and perform a tradeback with someone.

101-151
Mareanie: At Route 9, encounter a Corsola by fishing and keep fainting helper Pokemon until one appears. Adrenaline Orb recommended.
Toxapex: Level Mareanie up to level 38.
Cloyster: Catch a Shellder at Kala'e Bay by fishing then use a Water Stone on it.
Herdier: Catch a Lillipup at Route 4 then level it up to level 16.
Stoutland: Level Herdier up to level 32.
Flareon: Catch an Eevee at Route 4 then use a Fire Stone on it.
Espeon: At Route 4 (Day), encounter an Eevee and faint helper Pokemon until one appears. Adrenaline Orb recommended.
Umbreon: At Route 4 (Night), encounter an Eevee and faint helper Pokemon until one appears. Adrenaline Orb recommended.
Leafeon: Level up Eevee while at Moss Rock in Lush Jungle.
Jigglypuff: At Route 4 (Day), encounter an Igglybuff and faint helper Pokemon until one appears. Adrenaline Orb recommended.
Wigglytuff: Use a Moon Stone on Jigglypuff.
Clefairy: At Mount Hokulani (Night), encounter a Cleffa and faint helper Pokemon until one appears. Adrenaline Orb recommended.
Clefable: Use a Moon Stone on Clefairy.
Araquanid: Malie Garden (Day).
Lurantis: Catch a Fomantis at Route 5 then level it up to level 34 during the day.
Morelull: Route 11 (Night).
Shiinotic: Level Morelull up to level 24.
Parasect: Catch Paras at Route 11 (Day) then level it up to level 24.
Poliwhirl: At Malie Garden, faint helper Pokemon in weather effects until one appears. Adrenaline Orb recommended.
Poliwrath: At Malie Garden (Day), faint helper Pokemon in weather effects until one appears.

Useful Characters
Massage: Within the market in Konikoni City, you will find a character who is willing to give your Pokémon a special Lomi lomi massage. This can be done once per day and will boost a Pokémon's happiness.

Happiness Checker: Within the market in Konikoni City, you will find a character who will tell you about your Pokémon's happiness through specific set statements.
250+: My! It feels incredibly close to you! Nothing makes it happier than being with you!
200-249: You clearly love your Pokémon, and you must spend a lot of time together.
150-199: Hm. I’d say that you and Pokémon have the potential to be an even greater combo.
100-149: Hmmm. I think...it feels friendly toward you. At least a little...
50-89: Hmmm... I’d say that you and your Pokémon still have a long way to go.
1-49: What is going on here? Do you let it get knocked out a lot in battles or something? This is bad.
0: Oh dear. You must be a merciless Trainer... Do you use Frustration or just not know better?

Items
Dusk Stone: Poni Wilds; Under the sea near the fishing hole
Fire Stone: Diglett's Tunnel; North west of the tunnel - Requires Tauros
King's Rock: Route 1 - Trainer School; From Principal Asuka after defeating her in battle - Post Game
Moon Stone: Route 13; By pond. Found on wild Clefairy, Clefable, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Cleffa, and Lunatone.
Sun Stone: Blush Mountain; In the south west
Water Stone: Route 8; In water south of small island.

thanks for tellimg where i can evolve them