Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Delibird or Swinub with Freeze dry
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a Delibird or Swinub with Freeze Dry to breed onto my Vulpix.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
You have to sketch Freeze Dry onto Smeargle and then breed it with a Vulpix. You can't breed Freeze Dry onto any field type until Pokebank is released for S/M.
(Dec 5, 2016, 01:55 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: You have to sketch Freeze Dry onto Smeargle and then breed it with a Vulpix. You can't breed Freeze Dry onto any field type until Pokebank is released for S/M.

I see, thank you !
---------------------
(Dec 5, 2016, 02:37 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2016, 01:55 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: You have to sketch Freeze Dry onto Smeargle and then breed it with a Vulpix. You can't breed Freeze Dry onto any field type until Pokebank is released for S/M.

I see, thank you !
No problem! I only know this because I found out myself while planning a HA Ninetails build. If I get my hands on a Freeze Dry Vulpix, would you want to trade for one?
You can do that or you can go on serebii look up the days for QR Scanner Pokémon find swinub and when u catch him he will have freeze dry already
Guys I actually managed to get my hands on one, so I now have Vulpixes with Freeze Dry, Moonblast and Extrasensory if you're interested.
---------------------