Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Dragonite with Extreme Speed
I have a Dragonite with HA Multiscale. All it is missing is Extreme Speed. I'm willing to share offspring, and nature it for whowever wants to help. I also have some random legendaries or vgc-ready pokes for trade if you perfer. Let's work somethin out. Thanks in advance for anyone who can take the time to make this happen.
I've got one, what pokemon do you have that you're willing to trade?
I've a dratini with this EM 
May i breed u one ?
(Apr 30, 2017, 11:06 PM)Tomlepanda Wrote: I've a dratini with this EM 
May i breed u one ?

That would be great! Do you need the HA? I can send one back to you. I'm also working on a Mawile with Sheer force, Ice fang, fire fang, and sucker punch. Would one of those lvl1 breedjects be acceptable?
(May 1, 2017, 04:03 AM)Billstock Wrote:
May i breed u one ?

That would be great! Do you need the HA? I can send one back to you. I'm also working on a Mawile with Sheer force, Ice fang, fire fang, and sucker punch. Would one of those lvl1 breedjects be acceptable?
My dratini has already the HA, btw just a random pokemon would be ok Smile Dw
(May 1, 2017, 05:03 AM)Tomlepanda Wrote:
(May 1, 2017, 04:03 AM)Billstock Wrote:
May i breed u one ?

My dratini has already the HA, btw just a random pokemon would be ok Smile Dw

Wow! You are super cool. I just loaded up your friend code. I'll be around all day if you want to meet up for a link trade whenever. Thanks again.
@Billstock Np dude, gonna add u asap, and breed u the dratini Smile
@Tomlepanda that is great. I'm chilling playing Zelda with my 3ds open next to me. When I see the friend registration complete, I will load up PKMN and head right to the festival plaza. Thanks again!
(May 1, 2017, 07:45 AM)Billstock Wrote: @Tomlepanda that is great. I'm chilling playing Zelda with my 3ds open next to me. When I see the friend registration complete, I will load up PKMN and head right to the festival plaza. Thanks again!

Atm i'm helping someone (sending back his pokes 'cause he needed pokebank), as soon as i've finished with it i'll be able to look after ur dratini Smile
Your Dratini is ready ! :D See you at the plaza