Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Dusk Stone
As the thread title states, I’m looking for a dusk stone. I don’t have anything to give in UM or SM (Just started UM) but I can make any of your Pokémon shiny (From Sun and Moon). I could just “hack” it in, but I don’t wanna play it with 999 of every item. Thanks, hope you guys can help.
O
@Hatonacat  Do you still want one? Because i have a few to spare, or only one. Depends of how many you want.  Big Grin
@Ubi49 I only need one. Do you want anything in return?
O
@Hatonacat  No need for give me or do anything. I have a few to spare, so if you give it a use it would be good.

It's late for me and I have to get up early. Tomorrow if you want we could do the trade, I will be free what is for you your morning, and I will be able to stay late (your afternoon), so tell me about what time of yours would suit you (My schedule is CET) so i can be ready.
Ummmm... that’s a tough time difference. My high school starts at 7:00 am EST and I won’t get back till 4:15 pm. I can trade anytime in between 4:15 pm and 10:00 pm. If not we could try to make something work on the GTS. Thank you! I really appreciate your help Smile
O
@Hatonacat Ok, then I will be around 4:30 pm your time in the plaza (I added you already). I will wander around (maybe WT a bit). Post when you are ready so I can be prepared.

If you get late I can be a bit more today.
@Ubi49 I’m getting on right now!
O
@Hatonacat Ok, I will be in the plaza wandering around.

Enjoy it!
@Ubi49 Thank you! +1 rep
O