Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] ENIGMA BERRY FOR SUN AND MOON
hi everyone! i'm looking for an Engima Berry to help with EV training. I dont have much, but i can offer ome Kurt Pokeballs i havent used, or some silver (and gold) bottle caps.
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Might be wrong but I don't think it's available yet along with like the custap and all those other weird ones
(Aug 18, 2017, 08:45 AM)wartty Wrote: Might be wrong but I don't think it's available yet along with like the custap and all those other weird ones

surely someone has used poketransfer with a pokemon holding an enigma berry?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Aug 18, 2017, 09:05 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Aug 18, 2017, 08:45 AM)wartty Wrote: Might be wrong but I don't think it's available yet along with like the custap and all those other weird ones

surely someone has used poketransfer with a pokemon holding an enigma berry?

You can't transfer items using pokemon bank, when you transfer a pokemon holding an item it is just put back in your bag in the game you are sending it from. This is the same reason why everyone was waiting for the mega stones to be released, because you couldn't just transfer them.
Yup, Enigma Berry is event only and not released yet in Gen 7, Shannon

The berries you're looking for are:

Pomeg Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's HP by 10 EVs.
Kelpsy Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Attack by 10 EVs.
Qualot Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Defense by 10 EVs.
Hondew Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Special Attack by 10 EVs.
Grepa Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Special Defense by 10 EVs.
Tamato Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Speed by 10 EVs.
These berries also increase happiness.

These berries can be found randomly in the berry pile in Route 10 and you can plant in Poké Pelago to get more.
(Aug 18, 2017, 10:25 AM)peplu Wrote: Yup, Enigma Berry is event only and not released yet in Gen 7, Shannon

The berries you're looking for are:

Pomeg Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's HP by 10 EVs.
Kelpsy Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Attack by 10 EVs.
Qualot Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Defense by 10 EVs.
Hondew Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Special Attack by 10 EVs.
Grepa Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Special Defense by 10 EVs.
Tamato Berry – Lowers a Pokémon's Speed by 10 EVs.
These berries also increase happiness.

These berries can be found randomly in the berry pile in Route 10 and you can plant in Poké Pelago to get more.

Okay, thank you