Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Eggs for Ultra Sun Egglocke
@F3nnekins 
@dmann
@Theoapo

Thanks for offering eggs, I will be working at home today so I will try to keep an eye on the forums, if you are able to trade eggs today feel free to @ me and hopefully I can start this Egglocke properly soon  Big Grin

@Tenebris_Kane I'll be online a lot today if you alert me i will see it(maybe not immediatly but i'll see it Tongue )
Then we can trade.
@Theoapo 

I am going to be washing the dishes but I will put my DS into the plaza so if you are able to, send me a trade request and we can trade. Since yours will be the first one I get from the forums it will be my starter Pokémon (unless that is impossible i.e magikarp or bounsweet)

@Tenebris_Kane Lemme add you.Add me too.Also how many eggs?
@Theoapo 

you can pass a few if you have different eggs, It will depend on how many I get from other people as to how many I will use for the egglocke

I added your friend code when I posted earlier, I can't see you online yet

@Tenebris_Kane
I am going online pretty soon.Also do you want me to hatch them and see the ivs (to give you the best) or completelety random?
@Theoapo 

you can breed them in any way you want, I.e egg moves destiny knot or everstone are completely optional. I would prefer that the eggs are unhatched though so that I get to hatch them as I go along and don't know what the next Pokémon in my team will be beforehand, it's more of a challenge and surprise that way.

it would speed things up if the eggs are close to hatching but that's not a major issue as it just means a little bit more time to hatch them, I will probably pass a flame body Pokémon to the egglocke just for hatching eggs anyway. (not to be used in battles or anything)

@Tenebris_Kane
Going to plaza
@Tenebris_Kane 
Sorry for not seeing your message sooner! I am available to trade today and I will add your friendcode.
@F3nnekins 

No problem, I am able to trade for the next hour or so if you are available