Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Europe Shiny Zygarde
Hey! So I was extremely excited for shiny zygarde becoming available for the first time this month and here in europe we just needed to connect to the internet to get it. I didn't recieve it at first but I wasn't worried as it would be herethe whole month. Then I  let my friend borrow my copy of ultra moon for a while so she could trde with it to help complete her pokedex and I said I didn't mind as long as I got it back in time to recieve the mystery gift. Well, I knew it was ending on the 22nd (today) so I asked for her to give it back and she did so I could get the gift. Turns out it must have ended earlier today because I can't seem to recieve it!
Basically I was wondering if anyone who perhaps has multiple copies of the game managed to get more than one Zygarde and would be willing to trade! I'd really prefer if it was the european version but if it is american I don't mind too much!
I don't have many valuable things to trade, I have a bunch of wormhole shinies, a few gen 6 ones and a few mythicals like meloetta and genesect that I could trade as well as a lot of hidden ability pokemon.
If you have a Zygarde and would like to trade, please let me know what you want in return and I will do my best to fulfill your request! Oh and las but not least, I am only looking for legitimate ones so I wont trade for one that was genned. No offense to anyone who gens but I just don't see any value in them, I hope that's okay!
I apologise for my stupidity on waiting so long and for any spelling errors, thank you in advance!  Blush
(I have more pokemon available than what i mentioned above, just throw an offer at me so I can see if I have it!)
You know you can get it in Sun and Moon too, right?
(Jun 22, 2018, 11:51 AM)dmann Wrote: You know you can get it in Sun and Moon too, right?

Well I know now lol. That doesn't exactly help as it's still past the expiration on both games. Thanks for making me feel more dumb I guess?