Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Event Volcanion (not code)
Hey guys <3 so i need an Event Volcanion. Y'know the one recently released. But i dont need the code or anything just the Pokemon. So if your intrested i have lots for trade~~

Trade stuff (?)~~

Shiny Eevee in love ball
Shiny Kyogre (japanese charaters)
Shiny Nameless Genesect (yes it has no name...at all)

And more that i cant think of at the moment Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Sooo... even if i have a spare code you dont want it?
(Oct 14, 2016, 04:48 PM)wartty Wrote: Sooo... even if i have a spare code you dont want it?

is it NA because I want it
@wartty No I'm looking for just the Pokémon not the code. Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
@Edawg i gotcha Wink lol got some shiny guys to offer
and @mistressglaceon i might still be able to oblidge Smile need a day or two, ill check back if some hasnt help you out yet~
(Oct 14, 2016, 05:08 PM)wartty Wrote: @Edawg i gotcha Wink lol got some shiny guys to offer
and @mistressglaceon i might still be able to oblidge Smile need a day or two, ill check back if some hasnt help you out yet~
Okie

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" are you looking for one to keep?
(Oct 14, 2016, 05:55 PM)ScarletSableye Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" are you looking for one to keep?

Yes I am

uwu i can hacku
I have a volcanion to trade for a shiny kyogre
FC: 2638-1854-3913
IGN:Anes
(Oct 15, 2016, 07:22 AM)spirit6810 Wrote: I have a volcanion to trade for a shiny kyogre
FC: 2638-1854-3913
IGN:Anes
Okie I'll be on now for an hour or two but not long ~~

uwu i can hacku