Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Exeggcute with Skill Swap!
I have no doubt in my mind that these kinds of posts are ridiculously frequent on this website, but hey. What can you do?

Anyways, I'm a Shiny Hunter, and naturally, SOS (apart from Masuda breeding) is my only real method in Sun and Moon. And swapping out Pokemon to keep them from struggle killing themselves is annoying. So, of course, a Harvest, Skill Swap, Bestow/Trick/ Exeggutor/Trevenant would be amazing. Unfortunately, I do not possess ORAS, so I cannot obtain a Trevenant or Exeggutor with Skill Swap.

And so, I ask for you kind people's aid. If anyone has an Exeggcute with Skill Swap that they could spare for me, I'd be happy to trade for any of the Pokemon below. If it's a hassle, don't worry about giving it Harvest or Bestow. Bestow can be learned by level up and Harvest can be bred onto my own. Skill Swap is an egg move for Exeggcute in Sun and Moon, so that won't pose an issue.

Here are your choices: 
  • A 4IV Mimikyu (missing Sp. Atk and Speed), Adamant nature, no egg moves.
  • A 5IV Gligar (missing Speed), Impish nature, no egg moves.
  • A 5IV Aipom (missing HP), Adamant nature, no egg moves.
  • A 5IV Lileep (missing HP), Calm nature, no egg moves.
  • A 5IV Japanese Bagon (missing HP), Adamant nature, no egg moves.
  • A 5IV Kecleon (missing Attack), Calm nature, no egg moves.
  • A 5IV Japanese Heracross (missing Speed), Adamant nature, no egg moves.
  • A 5IV Gible (missing Sp. Atk), Jolly nature, no egg moves (in other words, a perfect Gible (minus the no egg moves)).
  • A 5IV Japanese Snorlax (missing Sp. Def), Relaxed nature, no egg moves.
  • A top quality Magikarp with some random IVs with Pokerus (in case you don't have it already).
  • A 4IV Doublade (missing Sp. Atk and Speed), Brave nature, no egg moves.
  • A Kartana (I have so many of them and I haven't even done the Ultra Beast missions on this save yet).
  • A 6IV Cubone, Naughty nature, no egg moves.
  • A Castform (if you don't have one for you dex, they're quite difficult and tedious to find).
  • A 4IV Trapinch (missing Sp. Atk and Sp. Def), Jolly Nature, no egg moves.
  • A 5IV Alolan Vulpix (missing either Sp.Def or HP (I have two of them)), Calm nature, with Powder Snow, Extrasensory and Moonblast.
  • A 5IV Electrike (missing Attack), Timid nature, no egg moves.
  • An Electrike Egg with Masuda odds of being Shiny and a high chance to have some pretty good IVs (this one's a stretch).
And that's about it. I was just tossing out whatever I don't need, but someone else might. I understand that these may not be the best Pokemon, but I hope they're good enough to be traded for an Exeggcute with Skill Swap. Thank you!  Smile
I've been doing these through the gts, I'm thinking of making a giveaway.... If we don't matchup times in the next day or two I think I'll just open a giveaway for skill swap bestow exeggcute
Well, unless you've disappeared in the last thirteen minutes, we've matched up times fairly well right now.
Lol sorry I just posted that quickly from my phone I'm home now if you'd wanna trade? I'll leave an exeggcute in the gts requesting an aipom
If you're still around, that'd work fine!
I'll probably be around for the next 13 hours and I'll be checking this thread every so often. Just send me a message when you're on and ready and we can trade.  Smile
@Nyromath I'll post an exeggcute right now requesting an aipom Smile
Awesome! Thanks  Smile
(Jun 3, 2017, 05:36 PM)wartty Wrote: I've been doing these through the gts, I'm thinking of making a giveaway.... If we don't matchup times in the next day or two I think I'll just open a giveaway for skill swap bestow exeggcute

i'd love such a giveaway Smile
@Mish Jagger I made the giveaway now :p