Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Filling The Pokedex
Hello everyone! I'll try to keep this short.
I've come to the decision that I should fill my Pokedex completely in AS before the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon, so that acquiring the shiny charm will be an easier task. I do have both OR and AS along with X, but I'm not very far into the game of OR so I decided that instead of using up valuable time playing through it, I'd turn to this wonderful community.

All I'm asking for right now is Groudon and Latios. It doesn't even need to be an actual trade, either. I just need to have the two in my Pokedex, so a trade-back will work fine.

I have nothing good to offer for the two anyway
My friend code is: 4184 - 2260 - 3975. I'm going to be online most of today in search of Pokemon, so don't hesitate to send me a trade!
I have them both :D
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
(Nov 3, 2016, 05:58 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: I have them both :D

Great! I've already added you to my friends, so just add me back and send a trade whenever your ready.
I also need help with Gen 3 Legendaries the ones I need are Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Groudon,Jirachi, Deoxys.

I also don't need to keep them I just want the pokedex entry. Thanks to who ever can help me complete this task
(Nov 3, 2016, 06:40 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote: I also need help with Gen 3 Legendaries the ones I need are Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Groudon,Jirachi, Deoxys.

I also don't need to keep them I just want the pokedex entry. Thanks to who ever can help me complete this task

Hi, Bro i love Simsala Smile

I have Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groundon and Rayquaza(i don't have Jirachi and Deoxys). we can trade them if you want for your pokedex entrys. and also i have two rayquaza, if you want, you can have one of them.  

i'm new to this Forum, so i will add my friendcode today evening. so we can trade tommorow(saturday) or sunday if you want.

I think that will be a fun, because i'm from europe and we have other time zones.

i realy love the Simsala ^^ (Gyarados and Blastoise are my favorites, i love water pokemon, but man the Simsala is also near behind them)