Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Sun Version Exclusive UBs
Hello, 
I am looking for any Moon player who would like to trade one of their Pheromosa and Celesteela for one of my Buzzwole and Kartana. I am doing this for Dex completion, so IVs do not matter.
Hey I can help you out with that. Just let me know the details of what you want(ivs, evs, moves, nature, etc) I don't need anything specific in return. Smile
(Dec 18, 2016, 04:32 PM)JPNYCE Wrote: Hey I can help you out with that. Just let me know the details of what you want(ivs, evs, moves, nature, etc) I don't need anything specific in return. Smile

Really? That would be a great help! I am trying to get the version exclusive UBs and legendaries for Moon, but I only have the extra Sun UBs. That is why I am trying to trade with someone. If you want one of my UBs I request that you don't trade me a hacked Pokemon, but if you dont really care what I give you, I am fine with it being hacked. Let me know how you want to trade and I will set it up! Also, if it is hacked it doesnt matter to me what IVs it has or anything. Surprise me I guess!