Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] shinies
i already have a shiny shinx, shiny dritfloon, shiny bewear and shiny toxapex and shiny ditto. what im most interested in is a shiny rockruff or any of the shiny starters.

im willing to breed any pokemon for them with egg moves and specific natures.
(Dec 18, 2016, 02:01 PM)CellyBean Wrote: i already have a shiny shinx, shiny dritfloon, shiny bewear and shiny toxapex and shiny ditto. what im most interested in is a shiny rockruff or any of the shiny starters.

im willing to any for them with egg moves and specific natures.

I have a 6IV shiny Rockruff available.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
what pokemon would you like for it?
hello?
Hey Celly I can help you out with that. Just let me know the details for the Pokemon(yes all 4). I don't need anything special for it. Smile
(Dec 18, 2016, 02:11 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Dec 18, 2016, 02:01 PM)CellyBean Wrote: i already have a shiny shinx, shiny dritfloon, shiny bewear and shiny toxapex and shiny ditto. what im most interested in is a shiny rockruff or any of the shiny starters.

(Dec 18, 2016, 04:39 PM)JPNYCE Wrote: Hey Celly I can help you out with that. Just let me know the details for the Pokemon(yes all 4). I don't need anything special for it. Smile

you mean my shinies? or do you have 4 shiny rockruffs for trade?? im sorry im just a bit confused by what you mean
(Dec 18, 2016, 06:51 PM)CellyBean Wrote:

(Dec 18, 2016, 04:39 PM)JPNYCE Wrote: Hey Celly I can help you out with that. Just let me know the details for the Pokemon(yes all 4). I don't need anything special for it. Smile

you mean my shinies? or do you have 4 shiny rockruffs for trade?? im sorry im just a bit confused by what you mean

I meant the 4 Pokemon you were asking for. Rockruff and the 3 starters. I will make them for you. Smile
(Dec 18, 2016, 08:52 PM)JPNYCE Wrote:
(Dec 18, 2016, 06:51 PM)CellyBean Wrote:

I meant the 4 Pokemon you were asking for. Rockruff and the 3 starters. I will make them for you. Smile

oh i would just like them to be shiny i dont really mind what ivs, natures and stuff like that are just as long as they are shiny Smile