Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] G/S Celebi Download Code
Hey Guys.

As stated above I am looking for an unused code that one gets with purchasing the remade games on the 3ds. I have no interest in buying them. I bout red and Yellow, and now they just sit there unplayed...

For the Celebi, or the code I am willing to breed anything for it. I will only breed legitimate pokemon, no hacks or cheats. I consider my self an professional breeder. I can breed shinies, hidden abilities, ivs, moves. Just let me know what your interested in! It may tak a few days, but I will Breed anything to your specifications. Just let me know please and Thank you! Angel
(Sep 20, 2017, 08:58 AM)bambam081890 Wrote: Hey Guys.

As stated above I am looking for an unused code that one gets with purchasing the remade games on the 3ds. I have no interest in buying them. I bout red and Yellow, and now they just sit there unplayed...

For the Celebi, or the code I am willing to breed anything for it. I will only breed legitimate pokemon, no hacks or cheats. I consider my self an professional breeder. I can breed shinies, hidden abilities, ivs, moves. Just let me know what your interested in! It may tak a few days, but I will Breed anything to your specifications. Just let me know please and Thank you! Angel

I have a Celebi code  gold version I bought. I already redeemed a code on my version of sun from the silver version. I would be willing to trade it to you if you could breed a shiny smeargle for me. Not really that worried about the stats as long as its not just trash (I love smeargle and would love to have a legit one tests shiny to use across all games) pm me if interested to discuss details cause I know nothing about breeding shinies