Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Galvanize geodude
Hi! Level/gender/nature don't matter - just the ability Smile I've been trying to catch a hidden ability geodude to no avail. 

FT: I can offer a 4IV timid nature, female eevee (with hidden ability anticipation) in return.

Thanks!
(Dec 8, 2016, 06:41 PM)pixeldraws Wrote: Hi! Level/gender/nature don't matter - just the ability Smile I've been trying to catch a hidden ability geodude to no avail. 

FT: I can offer a 4IV timid nature, female eevee (with hidden ability anticipation) in return.

Thanks!

I have a HA geodude, trade you for that eevee? Smile
(Dec 8, 2016, 08:15 PM)lukelukeluke Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2016, 06:41 PM)pixeldraws Wrote: Hi! Level/gender/nature don't matter - just the ability Smile I've been trying to catch a hidden ability geodude to no avail. 

Thanks!

sounds good! Smile I'll add you now
(Dec 8, 2016, 08:20 PM)pixeldraws Wrote:

Thanks!

alright! adding you now, meet you at the plaza in 5 mins.
(Dec 8, 2016, 08:29 PM)lukelukeluke Wrote:

Thanks!

thanks so much! :D lifesaver haha
(Dec 8, 2016, 08:36 PM)pixeldraws Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2016, 08:29 PM)lukelukeluke Wrote:

Thanks!

thanks so much! :D lifesaver haha

you're welcome!  Smile