Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] [Gen 7] looking for Shiny Mimikyu attack stat boosting nature
I have recently hatched hundreds of eggs regarding hatching a shiny mimikyu, after a good amount of hours I finally hatched one but it had a timid nature. Sad and annoyed I have taken to this forum to ask of someone's assistance, if someone could spare the time to Gen/Trade me a shiny attack stat boosting nature or just a nature that doesn't lessen the attack it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
breed the shiny mimikyou with a shiny ditto with a different region... it with give you a better chance on getting a shiny also use a destiny knot!!!
(Dec 12, 2016, 02:19 PM)Carmen Wrote: breed the shiny mimikyou with a shiny ditto with a different region... it with give you a better chance on getting a shiny also use a destiny knot!!!

Hm, I didn't know that gave you better chances! I guess I'll have to ditto chain to get a shiny ditto now or something? xD and I'll have to search where to get a destiny knot.. Thanks for your information!
Only breeding Pokémon from different regions and/or having the Shiny Charm will increase the chances of hatching a Shiny.

The Destiny Knot can be bought at the Battle Royale Dome for 48 BP. You can also find it via the Pickup ability.

And if you want a Mimikyu with an attack boosting nature, then find another Mimikyu, or find a Ditto, with an Adamant nature and have it hold an Everstone during breeding. The Pokémon holding the Everstone will always pass down its nature to the offspring.
I have one but can't remember the nature