Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Genesect
Hello!
I missed the Genesect code Sad
I am looking for a Genesect now. I can offer a shiny Azelf, shiny Mewtwo, or a shiny Ludicolo.
React ASAP! Thanks! Smile
(Dec 2, 2016, 12:43 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: Hello!
I missed the Genesect code Sad
I am looking for a Genesect now. I can offer a shiny Azelf, shiny Mewtwo, or a shiny Ludicolo.
React ASAP! Thanks! Smile

I have a Genesect code I can give you.
@FallenX  that would be amazing! You can choose one of the shinies! BTW is it an European code?
(Dec 2, 2016, 01:16 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: @FallenX  that would be amazing! You can choose one of the shinies! BTW is it an European code?

That is is not I am sorry to say. It is a US code, although I have several claimed ones. I can trade you the genesect that is already claimed is a US code will not work for you.
That is allright to! I am working on my dex and Genesect was the only one that was impossible to get. Thank you so much! I'll add your friendcode right now! BTW which shiny do you choose?
(Dec 2, 2016, 01:28 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: That is allright to! I am working on my dex and Genesect was the only one that was impossible to get. Thank you so much! I'll add your friendcode right now! BTW which shiny do you choose?

Ill take the shiny Mewtwo. Which game are you on X/Y or ORAS?
Omega Ruby. BTW do you have a Clawitzer, Loppunny, Vanillish, Ambipom or Ferrothorn? Those are the only ones for the dex I need. You will get them back.
(Dec 2, 2016, 01:31 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: Omega Ruby. BTW do you have a Clawitzer, Loppunny, Vanillish, Ambipom or Ferrothorn? Those are the only ones for the dex I need. You will get them back.

I can help with the Loppunny, although the rest I do not have.
That is great. Loppunny was the hardest one, so thanks :D . Do you invite me for trade?
(Dec 2, 2016, 01:33 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: That is great. Loppunny was the hardest one, so thanks :D . Do you invite me for trade?

Sure I can, I just got online so I can trade you whenever you are ready.