Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Glameow, Hitmonlee, Shiny Stuffu and others
It's pretty much what the title says, Stufful is the only one that I have some specifics to add, I need one with Endure(Egg Move), the ability Fluffy and the nature Jolly. I have a couple different shinies, I will list them here:

Deicidueye
Mimikyu
Alolan Sandslash
Gligar
Gliscor
Honedge
Aegislash
Skiddo
Gogoat
Torterra
Garchomp
Lucario(Special Set)
Milotic
Metagross(OR/AS Event)
Tapu Koko(Event)
Serperior
Stoutland
Pachirisu
Scyther
Nidoking
Chandelure
Sableye
Shelgon
Chansey
Rapidash
Sharpedo
Type: Null
Minior
Rayquaza(Skytree)
Reshiram
Zekrom

Aside from thoses I have mons on special balls and/or with HA. Just name one and wil if I have it or not. Any nature/ability will do for the others than Stufful, I accept their evolutions as well.

List of pokemons I'm looking for:

Shiny Stufful/Bewear (Jolly or Impish or Carefull/ EG: Endure)
Glameow/Purugly
Murkrow (Prankster)

Hitmonlee
Fennekin (Magician)
Alolan Meowth/Persian (EG: Foul Play/Parting Shot)
Cyndaquil (Flash Fire)
Chikorita (Leaf Guard)
Squirtle (Rain Dish)
Charmander (Solar Power)
Bulbasaur (Clorophyll)
Chimchar (Iron Fist)
Tepig (Thick Fat)
Oshawott (Shell Armor)
Chespin (Bulletproof)

They are on order of priority.

Note: Some of the shiny mons have a nickname, if you want them with their normal name tell me, so I can change it before the trade.
Note2: Added other pokemons to LF list. New shiny offers were aslo added to compensate, I have non shiny pokemons as well, just ask.

Edit: Striked the pokemons that I've already received offers for on both lists.
Wish I could help, I want some of those Sad
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Don't worry, there are other mons that I will be requesting in the future, these are just my priorities at the moment, and just like the others, they're not found in Alola :p
I have an HA Hitmonlee from the VC games, would you trade for your Rayquaza?
I'm back again.
I have HA of the starters on that list except tepig's if still looking for them :o
(Jun 11, 2017, 09:08 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: I have an HA Hitmonlee from the VC games, would you trade for your Rayquaza?

That's okay I guess, in any case now we just to see a time to trade :P

(Jun 11, 2017, 09:59 AM)Rexieh Wrote: I have HA of the starters on that list except tepig's if still looking for them :o

Sure thing, just pick the pokemons you want from the list and we can set a time to trade :P
@KasuganoAichi

you're in luck i received a HA tepig a few days ago Smile hmm i guess shiny gliscor,shiny type:null and shiny skiddo? May i know what pokemon in special balls you have? Im more interested in that :D
(Jun 12, 2017, 01:05 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote:
(Jun 11, 2017, 09:08 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: I have an HA Hitmonlee from the VC games, would you trade for your Rayquaza?

That's okay I guess, in any case now we just to see a time to trade :P
 When do you have time? I'm available from now on till in about three hours  Smile
I'm back again.
Hey @Mr​​​​​​. Ultracool lol i got a lil shop going specifically for HA Pokemon if you'd be interested I've got everything your looking for ;D
@wartty  I don't really care about HA Pokémon, but I know some people do, wich is why I tend to mention such things as HA, egg moves and IV's. @KasuganoAichi When do you have time? I can give you the egg move Meowth, too.
I'm back again.