Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Glameow, Hitmonlee, Shiny Stuffu and others
I've got Prankster Murkrows and can breed you a Magician Fennekin and Solar Power Charmander if you still need them

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
(Jun 20, 2017, 09:18 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: @wartty  I don't really care about HA Pokémon, but I know some people do, wich is why I tend to mention such things as HA, egg moves and IV's. @KasuganoAichi When do you have time? I can give you the egg move Meowth, too.

I'm usually online from 7pm to mindnight (GMT -3), you can also add me on discord to make it eaiser for us to find each other on chat :p I'm going to get the Meowth from Rexieh, we already talked about it via pm, tough I still need the Hitmonlee.

(Jun 20, 2017, 11:14 AM)ScottyThunder Wrote: I've got Prankster Murkrows and can breed you a Magician Fennekin and Solar Power Charmander if you still need them

I would like just the Prankster Murkrow, I just got all the HA starters that I need, thanks :p. Oh yeah, aside from Rayquaza, Gliscor, Nidoking, Type: Null and Skiddo, you can choose any other pokemon from the list, I can send you a list of my special ball mons via pm as well. Same thing as I said for @Mr.Ultracool, you can add me on discord to make things eaiser :p

My Discord tag: KasuganoAichi#1288
(Jun 20, 2017, 02:31 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote:
(Jun 20, 2017, 09:18 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: @wartty  I don't really care about HA Pokémon, but I know some people do, wich is why I tend to mention such things as HA, egg moves and IV's. @KasuganoAichi When do you have time? I can give you the egg move Meowth, too.

I'm usually online from 7pm to mindnight (GMT -3), you can also add me on discord to make it eaiser for us to find each other on chat :p I'm going to get the Meowth from Rexieh, we already talked about it via pm, tough I still need the Hitmonlee.
(Jun 20, 2017, 11:14 AM)ScottyThunder Wrote: I've got Prankster Murkrows and can breed you a Magician Fennekin and Solar Power Charmander if you still need them

I would like just the Prankster Murkrow, I just got all the HA starters that I need, thanks :p. Oh yeah, aside from Rayquaza, Gliscor, Nidoking, Type: Null and Skiddo, you can choose any other pokemon from the list, I can send you a list of my special ball mons via pm as well. Same thing as I said for @Mr.Ultracool, you can add me on discord to make things eaiser :p

My Discord tag: KasuganoAichi#1288

I would love to take that shiny Rapidash off your hands, it just so happens to be one of my favorite shiny Pokemon, funny enough  Big Grin
I've sent you a friend request, I'll be on the next few hours, but if you can't trade now I'll be on early tomorrow morning  Big Grin

@KasuganoAichi I can probably get you a Glameow, if you just give me a few days.... I would like that Chandelure....
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Jun 21, 2017, 06:55 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @KasuganoAichi I can probably get you a Glameow, if you just give me a few days.... I would like that Chandelure....

That's all right, I can wait, just message or ping me when you're done ^^. @ScottyThunder , I'm not sure when early in the morning would be for you, since our clocks probably run on different times, mine uses GMT-3. Also, I added everyone that I have yet to trade with :p
(Jun 21, 2017, 04:04 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote:
(Jun 21, 2017, 06:55 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @KasuganoAichi I can probably get you a Glameow, if you just give me a few days.... I would like that Chandelure....

That's all right, I can wait, just message or ping me when you're done ^^. @ScottyThunder , I'm not sure when early in the morning would be for you, since our clocks probably run on different times, mine uses GMT-3. Also, I added everyone that I have yet to trade with :p

GMT-3 is only an hour ahead of me, so I suppose that makes time less of an issue. I'll add you back when I get home in a bit, and I'll be on the rest of the night to trade so, whenever your ready just shoot me a message

(Jun 21, 2017, 05:45 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote:

GMT-3 is only an hour ahead of me, so I suppose that makes time less of an issue. I'll add you back when I get home in a bit, and I'll be on the rest of the night to trade so, whenever your ready just shoot me a message

All right @ScottyThunder , I will head to the plaza now then, my IGN is Aichi, just send me a trade request when you're online :p
(Jun 21, 2017, 06:59 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote:
(Jun 21, 2017, 05:45 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote:

All right @ScottyThunder , I will head to the plaza now then, my IGN is Aichi, just send me a trade request when you're online :p

Sorry that took so long, the drive back from kent is like almost 2 hours, but I'm home now. I'll hop on now to trade

@KasuganoAichi I'm on Discord now, could you please add me?

My name is Mr. Ultracool#9870
I'm back again.