Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Golden Bottle Caps(or just Bottle Caps); FOR TRADE: 5IV Breedjects, lots of Grass
Got any spare bottle caps (Gold preferably) to share? I got some breedjects here in fancy pokeballs for trade! Just need to power up some Pokemon from older generation games.

FOR TRADE:
  • Snivy Contrary Timid 5IV -Atk with Glare in a Friend Ball
  • Shroomish Quick Feet Jolly 5IV -SpA with B.Seed, Drain Pnch, Focus Pnch and Ntrl Gift in a Safari Ball
  • Deerling -Autumn Forme- Jolly 5IV -SpA with Camouflouge, Wry.Seed and Synthesis in a Luxury Ball
  • Ferroseed Iron Barbs Relaxed 4-5IV -SpA, -Spd or 0 Spd with Lch.Seed, Wry.Seed and Stlh.Rock in a Quick Ball
  • Lotad Swift Swim Modest 5IV -Atk in a Net Ball
  • Bulbasaur Chlorophyll Bold 5IV -Atk with Curse, Amnesia, Leaf Storm and Gig.Drain in a Dream Ball
  • Emolga Motor Drive Jolly 5IV -Atk with Shk.Wave, Roost, Charm, Spd.Swap in a Fast Ball
  • Slowpoke Regenerator Modest 5IV -Atk with Future Sight, Bly.Drum, Block and Belch in a Dream Ball
  • Poliwag Swift Swim Bold 5IV -Atk with Wtr.Sport, Mist, Haze and Encore in a Moon Ball
  • Trapinch Arena Trap Jolly 5IV -SpAtk with Fnt.Atk, Bide and Earth Pwr in a Quick Ball
  • Cottonee Prankster Timid 5IV -Atk with Encore, Grs Whistle, W.Seed, Nat.Gift in a Moon Ball
  • Cherubi Chlorophyll Bold  5IV -Atk with Grs Whistle, Heal Pulse, Wthr.Ball, Aromatherapy in a Dream Ball
  • Lileep Storm Drain Calm 5IV -Sp.Atk with Curse, Mirror Coat, Recover, Barrier in a Dream Ball
  • Treecko Unburden Hasty 5IV -Atk with Synthesis, Lch.Seed, Endeavor, Leaf Storm in a Dream Ball
  • Phanthump Harvest Relaxed 5IV -Sp.Atk with Bestow, Imprison in a Friend Ball
Thanks in advance! Big Grin
what type of pokémon do u need/trying to obtain if you're okay with Genning and are in the discord Pm me on there and ill help you my name there is also Jirachi
I could give you a Bottlecap for the Slowpoke, if you want  Smile
I'm back again.
Do you want a gold bottle cap? I can give it to you for the treeko. I can put it on an egg move charmander
I have a lot of leftover Gold Bottle Caps from my giveaway. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?