Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Amaura
As the title reads, I can offer alot of stuff like Aprimons, Dreammons, Breedjects and such

The trade can be on XY or ORAS but I have most stuff on S/M or USUM

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Is HA Amaura even legal? How do you get it?
OU MASTER RACE
@PerchPond @Kris

Yes, HA Amaura is in fact legal. It was distributed via event participation about two years ago as a reward for those that registered to compete in some online tournament I can't quite remember the details of. HA Tyrunt was distributed the same way.

And as always, I have you covered PerchPond. I can trade you a HA Amaura. Would you happen to have a HA Burmy for trade? If not, consider it a gift.  Wink

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Oh sick, can I get one from you? @0kamii
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris

You certainly can. Would YOU happen to have a HA Burmy for trade? It's one of the few I don't have.

- 0kamii

@0kamii naw, I'm looking for one myself haha
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris

Okay. In that case, I'll give one to you too. As a gift. But not right now. I just finished my Saturday upload and it's 2am here. So I'm off to bed. Trade with you later. Okay, Kris?

- 0kamii

@0kamii Awesome! Unfortunately, HA Burmy I do not have Undecided However, I have all other HA fossils from the Dream World, including Tyrunt bred from the online event if any of that would be of interest Blush
@PerchPond @Kris

I'm quite busy today, so if y'alls don't mind, I'm going to treat this like a giveaway. Would both of you please catch a Finneon and nickname it 0mega, then drop it into the GTS? I'm afraid I don't have time for a direct trade today.

Let me know when they've been deposited and I'll trade the Amaura to you both. Okay?

- 0kamii

@0kamii I've deposited a lvl 16 female Finneon named 0mega, requesting Amaura, IGN Dave

Cheers