Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Cubone
Hi people, I'm looking for a Battle Armor Cubone, let me know what you would want in return, thanks!
Ive got battle armored cubones Smile would you have any interesting apricron ball mons hangin around?
@wartty  Hey, I remember you Smile  Unfortunately I don't think I have gotten any more special ball mons since the last time, here's the list I made from then though if there's still anything you would like: I have a fast ball and beast ball rockruff, a lure ball mareanie, friend ball exeggcute, moon ball sandygast, level ball wimpod, fast ball A. geodude, friend ball and love ball growlithe, beast ball scyther, friend ball gible, friend ball larvitar,  friend ball ball smeargle, heavy ball shellder, love ball miltank, heavy ball elekid, love ball comfey, and lastly dream ball riolu, spiritomb, drilbur, aron and diglett (regular).  

If none of these are desirable, I hope that something could still be worked out, thanks!
Friendball smeargle sounds nice Smile ill be on most of the morning if your around to trade, think I still got you added from, before
@wartty Hi, sorry I was not on yesterday. I will be on tonight so just lmk if you are availible to trade as well!
lol sorry I havent been around, anytime saturday work?
@wartty  lol its cool. I'll be around most of today, just off for a little bit tonight. Would this evening work?