Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA EMOLGA FT SHINY EXPLOUD
Hi all, I am having no luck finding a HA Emolga in Sun and Moon and was wondering if somebody else had one they were willing to trade for a shiny Exploud I caught myself in ORAS.
(Apr 14, 2017, 02:10 PM)Pokemastificate Wrote: Hi all, I am having no luck finding a HA Emolga in Sun and Moon and was wondering if somebody else had one they were willing to trade for a shiny Exploud I caught myself in ORAS.

Hey @Pokemastificate. I have an entire thread over in the Competitive forums on how to use a HA Emolga in VGC 2017. As such, I've collected a number of HA Emolga that I can give you if you want, no strings. Besides, I'm also a Shiny hunter, so I already have a Shiny Exploud. ;) Let me know when you're available and I'd be happy to trade you a HA Emolga. As a bonus, I'll even make sure it has awesome IVs and a good nature!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Hey @0kamii I am free for a while now tonight, and it's actually because of your post that I wanted to get my hands on one ^-^.
(Apr 15, 2017, 09:28 AM)Pokemastificate Wrote: Hey @0kamii I am free for a while now tonight, and it's actually because of your post that I wanted to get my hands on one ^-^.

In that case, I'm flattered. Let me hop on my Pokémon Moon version and I'll have your Emolga to you in a few minutes. My IGN is Oai'i. Okay?

@0kamii  Sorry bout taking so long to reply, was eating dinner, will be on now if you are?
(Apr 15, 2017, 10:53 AM)Pokemastificate Wrote: @0kamii  Sorry bout taking so long to reply, was eating dinner, will be on now if you are?

Sure. I'm online now.

@0kamii Thanks so much for the trade, I'll be sure to put the Emolga to good use Big Grin
(Apr 15, 2017, 11:10 AM)Pokemastificate Wrote: @0kamii Thanks so much for the trade, I'll be sure to put the Emolga to good use Big Grin

You're very welcome. And thank you for the Prankster Sableye. I'm sure I'll find a use for him too. Have a good one!