Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Nidoran
LF Hustle Nidoran specifically in a Premier Ball for obvious sweg reasons. Currently offering HA Tyrunt with elemental fang attacks/Dragon Dance or HA Bulbasaur, although I do have other stuff to offer but those just popped into my head first.

Side Note: I think you can hatch either Nidoran regardless of which gender you put in with the Ditto, but I am looking to breed for a male if that matters.
ive gotcha nidoran :D what other HAs you got? and yeh your right do you want a nidoran♀ for breeding? doesnt matter if your using a ditto :p
(Feb 15, 2017, 12:06 AM)wartty Wrote: ive gotcha nidoran :D what other HAs you got? and yeh your right do you want a nidoran♀ for breeding? doesnt matter if your using a ditto :p
Lol nice avatar, you definitely look like you would have the Nidoran covered :P I also have Speed Boost Torchic, Drought Ninetales, Snow Warning Vulpix, Protean Froakie, Marvel Scale Dratini, Slush Rush Sandshrew, Regenerator Mareanie, Healer Chansey, Rough Skin Gible, Galvanize Geodude, Protean Kecleon, Telepathy Ralts, Hustle Rufflet, Hustle Zweilous, No Guard Golett, Immunity Gligar, Magician Fennekin, Sheer Force Totodile.. Probably more but this is getting tedious haha. If none of these work let me know if there's something you're interested in. Thanks!
lol call me the nidoran man ~ and yeh sorry i shouldve just said the ones im looking for :p so im extremely interested in HA basculin meowth(kanto) ducklett sigilyph shelmet inkay ferrothorn and kangaskhan, other then those i always accept bottle caps
(Feb 15, 2017, 11:31 AM)wartty Wrote: lol call me the nidoran man ~ and yeh sorry i shouldve just said the ones im looking for :p so im extremely interested in HA basculin meowth(kanto) ducklett sigilyph shelmet inkay ferrothorn and kangaskhan, other then those i always accept bottle caps

Unfortunately don't have any of those HA's, and someone was kind enough to give me the Nidoran I was looking for.. but if you'd like I can give you one of my leftover HA Tyrunts with a Bottle Cap for tryin to help me out :]
all good lol long as you got help :D my nidoran woulda had sucker punch though :p