Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] LF: Shiny Sandygast and Minior FT: Events and Shinys
Hello!

Id like the pokemon to be level 40 or lower.

I have a fair amount of event legendaries from last year I can trade as well as a few shinys. I have completed the rest of the pokedex as well if you need any generics.

I also have up to 5 of the Salazzle event mons.

thank you!
I have a shiny Minior, not sure of the level, but I am willing to trade for one of the Salazzle events
(Aug 29, 2017, 08:35 AM)bambam081890 Wrote: I have a shiny Minior, not sure of the level, but I am willing to trade for one of the Salazzle events

Sounds good!
(Aug 29, 2017, 10:09 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Aug 29, 2017, 08:35 AM)bambam081890 Wrote: I have a shiny Minior, not sure of the level, but I am willing to trade for one of the Salazzle events

Sounds good!
Ok signing now
Got a shiny Sandyghast bet he's kind of a little dear to me x3 what shinys were you offering?
I have nicknamed, gastly, Tevenant, shellder, and Aggron; i cant change their names.  Non nicknamed i have gardevoir, Gyarados, Giratina (possibly 3), Jirachi, corsola, Absol, Zangoose, Toxapex,

I also have solrock, shinx, andFroakie but im rather attached to those.  I might have a few others in my AS and Y version, im in moon atm, let me know if these appeal to you
@Sorianwarrior Im actually rather attatched to the Sandyghast... Ive got a shiny Sandyghast and Palossand so itd be hard to break up the set xP maybe for that shiny Shinx but even then....
(Aug 31, 2017, 09:50 AM)wartty Wrote: @Sorianwarrior Im actually rather attatched to the Sandyghast... Ive got a shiny Sandyghast and Palossand so itd be hard to break up the set xP maybe for that shiny Shinx but even then....

How about for the shinx and something else? I just locked down a trade so i dont have volcaneon anymore
If you still need Sandygast, I have one. Smile
(Sep 16, 2017, 12:15 PM)TheArtOfCade Wrote: If you still need Sandygast, I have one. Smile

I actually got one but im still down to trade if you want! what would you like? im out of Darkrai's and Volcaneons.  

you can check out my shiny hunting thread for what I am looking for.

I'm also looksing for a low level Legit Shiny Shaymin Smile