Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA(Regenorator) Slowpoke line
Hi there. I am looking for Slowpoke, Slowbro, or Slowking with it's hidden Ability, Regenorator. I have a fair bit of Breedjecys in game that I am willing to trade for one, Including a Shiny 5 IV Mimikyu, Untouched. Sadly the it have one of the wort nature for it, being quiet. Now, for my regular breedjects I got them in all with Nature one would probually want with them. If you want to know the other breedjects, just ask me. I am willing to inform others what I have up for trade.
what kind of breedjects do you have FT? i have 2 bold regenerator with 5ivs no speed
(Dec 9, 2016, 11:47 AM)gatx105x Wrote: what kind of breedjects do you have FT? i have 2 bold regenerator with 5ivs no speed

I got 4 Adamant Togedemaru with the (EM) Wish, 2 Impish Alolan-Grimmer with (EM)Shadow Sneak, 5 Adamant Komala withPlay Rough,3 Jolly Shellder with (EM)Icicle Spear (EM) Rock Blast, 6 Jolly Togedemaru with there HA, 1 Modest Sandygast with (EM) Stockpile, 4 Quite Wishiwashi, 7 Modest Morelull, 9 Timid Alolan-Meowth, 2 Timid Cutiefly with (EM) Moonblast, 9 Female Jolly Snorunt with (EM) Spike, 6 Jolly Mimikyu, and 5 Adamant Roggenrola with (EM) Wide Guard
@DJDelt4 

I am interested in 3 or 4 of your pokemon, would you want any more than my slowbro?

i have these 5IV breedjects:
HA slowpokes bold
HA Dratini adamant/jolly
Mudbrae impish
Staryu timid
Horsea modest
Sneasel Jolly
Gibble Jolly
wingull impish/adamant
dewpider brave
Pichu modest w/wish 

and these non 5 iv
Togepi w/ nasty plot(3-4ivs)
Eevee's all abilities, most natures(3-5ivs)