Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Tepig and Mudkip
Rainbow 
I can offer the other starters with HA for them or a few other pokemon with HAs too. 

-edit-
Just need HA mudkip now 
@Rexieh Hey, Rexieh! I can set you up with a HA Tepig. And I think I may have a HA Mudkip too. Would you like me to breed battle ready ones for you?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Jun 11, 2017, 10:12 AM)0kamii Wrote: @Rexieh Hey, Rexieh! I can set you up with a HA Tepig. And I think I may have a HA Mudkip too. Would you like me to breed battle ready ones for you?

- 0kamii

@0kamii  Sweet! Ah you dont have to go through the trouble! Those two with their hidden ability is good enough for me Smile
What would you like in return? ^^
Oh, don't worry about giving me anything back, @Rexieh. That's what Amethyst 0mega is here for. Wink Give me a few minutes, and I'll have those mons to you in no time.

- 0kamii

Unfortunately, I don't actually have a HA Mudkip, but I'm sure you can get one from wartty. He'll be glad to help you out. I do have your HA Tepig, though. Let me add your FC and we can trade whenever you're ready.

- 0kamii

(Jun 11, 2017, 10:32 AM)0kamii Wrote: Unfortunately, I don't actually have a HA Mudkip, but I'm sure you can get one from wartty. He'll be glad to help you out. I do have your HA Tepig, though. Let me add your FC and we can trade whenever you're ready.

- 0kamii

@0kamii Its no worries! Ive added your FC Smile 
Im ready to trade once you added me back!
You've been added and I'm in Festival Plaza. Look for Oai'i. Smile

- 0kamii

Enjoy the Tepig!

- 0kamii

(Jun 11, 2017, 10:39 AM)0kamii Wrote: You've been added and I'm in Festival Plaza. Look for Oai'i. Smile

- 0kamii

@0kamii  Thank you so much for tepig! I appreciate the help  Heart