Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Tyrunt
Heart 
Hello everyone!  I am new to this forum and actually new to Pokemon outside of Emulators (Just got a 3DS with Moon recently).  I have recently really got into Team Building/IV Breeding and I was interested in Tyrantrum.  Upon looking at Smogon it appears his optimal ability is hidden and the only way to get it was to be playing in 2015 and do the special event.  I have been looking for weeks now in GTS and praying with each Wondertrade with no luck.  I am not picky about IVs/natures/genders/egg moves; I am just in need of a Tyrunt with the 'Sturdy' ability and not the 'Strong Jaw' ability.  I can do all the leg work myself after I get it.  I'm afraid I don't have a whole lot to offer since I'm new to the 'real' game.  I have a shiny 5IV Froakie I got through breeding and a lot of near perfect Breedjects. *Edit* I also have a bottlecap, rare candies, and a few megastones.

Please let me know if you're interested and thank you for your time!

-Achilles
@Achilles 

do you need it in gen 6 or gen 7?
(Jun 23, 2017, 12:35 PM)Achilles Wrote: Hello everyone!  I am new to this forum and actually new to Pokemon outside of Emulators (Just got a 3DS with Moon recently).  I have recently really got into Team Building/IV Breeding and I was interested in Tyrantrum.  Upon looking at Smogon it appears his optimal ability is hidden and the only way to get it was to be playing in 2015 and do the special event.  I have been looking for weeks now in GTS and praying with each Wondertrade with no luck.  I am not picky about IVs/natures/genders/egg moves; I am just in need of a Tyrunt with the 'Sturdy' ability and not the 'Strong Jaw' ability.  I can do all the leg work myself after I get it.  I'm afraid I don't have a whole lot to offer since I'm new to the 'real' game.  I have a shiny 5IV Froakie I got through breeding and a lot of near perfect Breedjects. *Edit* I also have a bottlecap, rare candies, and a few megastones.

Please let me know if you're interested and thank you for your time!

-Achilles

I am willing to trade you a HA Tyrunt for your shiny froakie or a bottle cap?
@Achilles  I can give you one. I dont need anything special in return! i have a ton of breedjects :d
Sounds great!  I will be online all day today (my job is....amazing).  I'll do the Shiny Froakie holding a bottlecap!  Just add me to your friends list and let me know when you're ready!  You guys are wonderful.  First come, first served I suppose. Big Grin

Edit: Gen 7, btw.